Dr Andrew Gallimore
Your Brain on DMT: Other Dimensions & Therapeutic Use
This is one of the most exciting and most unique podcasts I’ve done on Unstoppable. If you want to bring on a new experience and explore one of my favorite topics – psychedelics – then listen on.
We have Neurobiologist, Chemical Pharmacologist, and Writer on Psychedelic Drugs, Dr. Andrew Gallimore on the show. His research focuses mostly on N,N-dimethyltryptamine, or the more common name, DMT.
This is because DMT is something that could just be the secret element to revealing the structures of our reality, improve our understandings of the universe, access other dimensions, and even have potential therapeutic uses.
This is Unstoppable from a completely different level. Check it out and enjoy the trip!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 05:46 – Becoming a Chemical Pharmacologist and the beginnings of research on N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT)
- 09:57 – Is there any therapeutic use in psychedelics?
- 15:45 – Why people avoid talking about psychedelics? And what happens to your brain when you’re in a DMT experience from a scientific perspective?
- 25:15 – What it’s like to be in a different dimension?
- 34:55 – Does the government use DMT for their own purposes without telling the public? And Is there a “correct way” to administrate this molecule?
- 39:05 – What is required at a psychological level to maintain navigation in the different dimensions? And Kerwin’s experience with too much DMT!
- 47:35 – What DMT really does to you and the different experiences that DMT triggers on people depending on their culture and background.
- 53:03 – Is DMT for everyone? Who should avoid it? And is it possible to replicate its effects with breathwork?
- 1:02:02 – What the future of DMT is and its therapeutic potential?
FOLLOW Dr Andrew Gallimore:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.