Dr Andrew Gallimore
Your Brain on DMT: Other Dimensions & Therapeutic Use
This is one of the most exciting and most unique podcasts I’ve done on Unstoppable. If you want to bring on a new experience and explore one of my favorite topics – psychedelics – then listen on.
We have Neurobiologist, Chemical Pharmacologist, and Writer on Psychedelic Drugs, Dr. Andrew Gallimore on the show. His research focuses mostly on N,N-dimethyltryptamine, or the more common name, DMT.
This is because DMT is something that could just be the secret element to revealing the structures of our reality, improve our understandings of the universe, access other dimensions, and even have potential therapeutic uses.
This is Unstoppable from a completely different level. Check it out and enjoy the trip!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 05:46 – Becoming a Chemical Pharmacologist and the beginnings of research on N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT)
- 09:57 – Is there any therapeutic use in psychedelics?
- 15:45 – Why people avoid talking about psychedelics? And what happens to your brain when you’re in a DMT experience from a scientific perspective?
- 25:15 – What it’s like to be in a different dimension?
- 34:55 – Does the government use DMT for their own purposes without telling the public? And Is there a “correct way” to administrate this molecule?
- 39:05 – What is required at a psychological level to maintain navigation in the different dimensions? And Kerwin’s experience with too much DMT!
- 47:35 – What DMT really does to you and the different experiences that DMT triggers on people depending on their culture and background.
- 53:03 – Is DMT for everyone? Who should avoid it? And is it possible to replicate its effects with breathwork?
- 1:02:02 – What the future of DMT is and its therapeutic potential?
FOLLOW Dr Andrew Gallimore:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to understand your relationships, emotions, and overall self better, start here with first ever return guest Dr Vanessa Lapointe! Buckle up for another massive episode: EPISODE 100.
Want to set the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership? Explore how you can bring a brighter tomorrow with the CEO of Diversity Council Australia, Lisa Annese today on Unstoppable.
If you want the secret to maximizing your potential in life, achieving peak performance in your work, and expanding your mind’s capacity and creativity, then this is the episode for you.