Why telling your authentic story could change your life
This week’s episode of Unstoppable features one of the kindest human beings I know, Nick Bowditch. Nick is an entrepreneur, storyteller and best-selling author, and is an addict who lives with depression, anxiety and PTSD. And in this ep we talk about the importance of stories and why so many of us suck at telling our authentic stories in real life and on social media. We also explore Nick’s history of mental health, trauma and his relationship with perfection in life and parenting, as well as diving deep into the topic of addiction. If you want to learn to better connect with people and yourself, and start living your truth, this is not one you want to miss.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:38 – Why you don’t connect with people on social media
- 10:45 – Don’t try to be perfect. Try to be better than you were yesterday.
- 24:01 – Greatest lessons from an addict
- 32:36 – We’re all addicted and we all need to work on ourselves
FOLLOW Nick Bowditch:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020