Dr David Suzuki
Why it’s time to think about human extinction
After listening to this ep with Dr David Suzuki, you’ll never be the same again. The environmentalist, activist, professor of genetics and science broadcaster hits us with some home truths about what our future will look like if we continue to live the way we have been. What will life be like for our children and grandchildren? Can the damage we’ve done to the planet be reversed? Is extinction of the human race imminent?
We talk about population control, the importance of renewable energy and discuss what we can do right now in our own lives that can actually make a difference. This is for anyone who cares about the future of mankind.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 20:06 Why humanity has only got 1 minute left to live
- 25:25 Humans are the only species that don’t care about their own children
- 29:17 Educate yourself on politics or don’t complain about the government
- 36:26 Can we be saved from our own extinction?
- 59:09 A final challenge for entrepreneurs
FOLLOW Dr David Suzuki:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- It’s time to talk about young men’s mental health | Melissa Abu-Gazaleh - January 20, 2020
- Leadership according to a 5 year | Noah Rae | Unstoppable BONUS EPISODE - December 25, 2019
- Should you follow passion or money (or both)? | Simon Hill - December 2, 2019