Why anxiety is not always bad
Anxiety is at epidemic levels and most people have experienced it in some way. If you want to know where anxiety comes from and how to deal with it better for yourself and your kids, through everything from nutrition to psychology, this episode is for you. Together with author and mind-body expert Leanne Hall we dive deep into the topic of anxiety and stress in this episode of Unstoppable.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 04:35 – What anxiety is and why it’s so common
- 09:18 – How to manage anxiety healthily
- 13:08 – Why do we avoid dealing with stress and anxiety?
- 20:28 – Balancing OCD through structure and discipline
- 23:33 – Regulating stress and emotions
- 30:38 – Benefits of fasting against anxiety
- 41:15 – Where to start in taking care of your mental health
FOLLOW Leanne Hall:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.