Why anxiety is not always bad
Anxiety is at epidemic levels and most people have experienced it in some way. If you want to know where anxiety comes from and how to deal with it better for yourself and your kids, through everything from nutrition to psychology, this episode is for you. Together with author and mind-body expert Leanne Hall we dive deep into the topic of anxiety and stress in this episode of Unstoppable.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 04:35 – What anxiety is and why it’s so common
- 09:18 – How to manage anxiety healthily
- 13:08 – Why do we avoid dealing with stress and anxiety?
- 20:28 – Balancing OCD through structure and discipline
- 23:33 – Regulating stress and emotions
- 30:38 – Benefits of fasting against anxiety
- 41:15 – Where to start in taking care of your mental health
FOLLOW Leanne Hall:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.