Why anxiety is not always bad
Anxiety is at epidemic levels and most people have experienced it in some way. If you want to know where anxiety comes from and how to deal with it better for yourself and your kids, through everything from nutrition to psychology, this episode is for you. Together with author and mind-body expert Leanne Hall we dive deep into the topic of anxiety and stress in this episode of Unstoppable.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 04:35 – What anxiety is and why it’s so common
- 09:18 – How to manage anxiety healthily
- 13:08 – Why do we avoid dealing with stress and anxiety?
- 20:28 – Balancing OCD through structure and discipline
- 23:33 – Regulating stress and emotions
- 30:38 – Benefits of fasting against anxiety
- 41:15 – Where to start in taking care of your mental health
FOLLOW Leanne Hall:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.