Why anxiety is not always bad
Anxiety is at epidemic levels and most people have experienced it in some way. If you want to know where anxiety comes from and how to deal with it better for yourself and your kids, through everything from nutrition to psychology, this episode is for you. Together with author and mind-body expert Leanne Hall we dive deep into the topic of anxiety and stress in this episode of Unstoppable.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 04:35 – What anxiety is and why it’s so common
- 09:18 – How to manage anxiety healthily
- 13:08 – Why do we avoid dealing with stress and anxiety?
- 20:28 – Balancing OCD through structure and discipline
- 23:33 – Regulating stress and emotions
- 30:38 – Benefits of fasting against anxiety
- 41:15 – Where to start in taking care of your mental health
FOLLOW Leanne Hall:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This is the unstoppable story of Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera.
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.