What happens when you actually follow your purpose in life?
I always like to say that when you find the reason for your existence, you’ll be able to access unheard levels of energy, motivation and happiness.
Lorena Gaxiola’s journey is exactly that – she knew her purpose in life and actually followed it no matter who stood against her. Find out how she now is able to manage over $1 billion in real estate value while still being a conscious and present mother. And listen to us talk all about spirituality, clairvoyance, feng shui and more!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 2:53 – Born to be an architect
- 8:37 – The foundation of her motivation
- 11:37 – The transitional lessons from technician to entrepreneur
- 19:00 – What in the world is “feng shui”?!
- 27:53 – The shift every parent has
FOLLOW Lorena Gaxiola:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
- The Art of Listening from a World-Class Manager | Adam Mendler | S2 EP 4 - April 13, 2021
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020