UNLOCK SUPERHUMAN PERFORMANCE BY ACHIEVING FLOW STATES
If you want the secret to maximizing your potential in life, achieving peak performance in your work, and expanding your mind’s capacity and creativity, then this is the episode for you.
From New York Times bestselling author of “Stealing Fire”, award-winning journalist, and Executive Director of the Flow Research Collective, we have the legend of Flow States Steven Kotler on the show to explain the science behind how YOU can achieve and utilise flow states.
Decode your brain today with us today on Unstoppable and achieve something impossible tomorrow.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 09:56 – What is flow state? And can anyone achieve flow?
- 17:30 – How flow states triggers and impact performance
- 25:36 – The 6 core characteristics of a flow state and what cognitive reframing is
- 40:03 – The importance of rest and recovery to access a flow state
- 44:01 – Psychedelics, are they beneficial for performance?
- 53:09 – Breathwork with flow state and the biotechnology of the future
- 1:02:38 – The 5 chemicals that produce flow state
FOLLOW FLOW RESEARCH COLLECTIVE:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, I talk to neuroscientist and former hacker, Dr Moran Cerf where he shared with me some of the secrets of our brain. If you’re a marketer, filmmaker, entrepreneur or speaker this is the podcast for you.
After going through a divorce and experiencing a ‘rebirth’ John Kim started his coaching movement, calling himself “The Angry Therapist”. He built a devoted following who loved his authenticity and transparency by sharing his story, something that therapists are not allowed to do.
From professional AFL football to Ayurvedic medicine, Mark has been on a journey of self fulfilment and health.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020