UNLOCK SUPERHUMAN PERFORMANCE BY ACHIEVING FLOW STATES
If you want the secret to maximizing your potential in life, achieving peak performance in your work, and expanding your mind’s capacity and creativity, then this is the episode for you.
From New York Times bestselling author of “Stealing Fire”, award-winning journalist, and Executive Director of the Flow Research Collective, we have the legend of Flow States Steven Kotler on the show to explain the science behind how YOU can achieve and utilise flow states.
Decode your brain today with us today on Unstoppable and achieve something impossible tomorrow.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 09:56 – What is flow state? And can anyone achieve flow?
- 17:30 – How flow states triggers and impact performance
- 25:36 – The 6 core characteristics of a flow state and what cognitive reframing is
- 40:03 – The importance of rest and recovery to access a flow state
- 44:01 – Psychedelics, are they beneficial for performance?
- 53:09 – Breathwork with flow state and the biotechnology of the future
- 1:02:38 – The 5 chemicals that produce flow state
FOLLOW FLOW RESEARCH COLLECTIVE:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to understand your relationships, emotions, and overall self better, start here with first ever return guest Dr Vanessa Lapointe! Buckle up for another massive episode: EPISODE 100.
Want to set the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership? Explore how you can bring a brighter tomorrow with the CEO of Diversity Council Australia, Lisa Annese today on Unstoppable.
For women and men of all ages, this is a conversation so crucial to understand that could benefit your health in an unexpected way. Check it out!