UNLOCK SUPERHUMAN PERFORMANCE BY ACHIEVING FLOW STATES
If you want the secret to maximizing your potential in life, achieving peak performance in your work, and expanding your mind’s capacity and creativity, then this is the episode for you.
From New York Times bestselling author of “Stealing Fire”, award-winning journalist, and Executive Director of the Flow Research Collective, we have the legend of Flow States Steven Kotler on the show to explain the science behind how YOU can achieve and utilise flow states.
Decode your brain today with us today on Unstoppable and achieve something impossible tomorrow.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 09:56 – What is flow state? And can anyone achieve flow?
- 17:30 – How flow states triggers and impact performance
- 25:36 – The 6 core characteristics of a flow state and what cognitive reframing is
- 40:03 – The importance of rest and recovery to access a flow state
- 44:01 – Psychedelics, are they beneficial for performance?
- 53:09 – Breathwork with flow state and the biotechnology of the future
- 1:02:38 – The 5 chemicals that produce flow state
FOLLOW FLOW RESEARCH COLLECTIVE:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020