Understanding calisthenics for beginners
If you’ve followed my health and fitness journey, you’ll know that calisthenics took me and my body to places I’d never even dreamed of!
Which is why I’m so excited to be able to speak to Co-Founder of the World Calisthenics Organization (WCO) and creator of Systematic Calisthenics Kenneth Gallarzo in this week’s episode of Unstoppable. Step up your performance in more ways than one as we cover Calisthenics, Yoga, Ayurveda and more in this ultimate performance episode.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 06:33 – Why calisthenics?
- 07:26 -The history of calisthenics
- 09:32 – What brought calisthenics back to the mainstream?
- 12:06 – How “Battle of the Bars” started
- 21:36 – The type of exercises you need to do in calisthenics
- 26:26 – This is what makes calisthenics different
- 31:01 – Mixing calisthenics with yoga
- 37:09 – Ayurveda and why society needs it!
- 47:01 – How to start with calisthenics when you don’t have access to a trainer?
- 49:15 – The future of calisthenics
FOLLOW Kenneth Gallarzo:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.