Understanding calisthenics for beginners
If you’ve followed my health and fitness journey, you’ll know that calisthenics took me and my body to places I’d never even dreamed of!
Which is why I’m so excited to be able to speak to Co-Founder of the World Calisthenics Organization (WCO) and creator of Systematic Calisthenics Kenneth Gallarzo in this week’s episode of Unstoppable. Step up your performance in more ways than one as we cover Calisthenics, Yoga, Ayurveda and more in this ultimate performance episode.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 06:33 – Why calisthenics?
- 07:26 -The history of calisthenics
- 09:32 – What brought calisthenics back to the mainstream?
- 12:06 – How “Battle of the Bars” started
- 21:36 – The type of exercises you need to do in calisthenics
- 26:26 – This is what makes calisthenics different
- 31:01 – Mixing calisthenics with yoga
- 37:09 – Ayurveda and why society needs it!
- 47:01 – How to start with calisthenics when you don’t have access to a trainer?
- 49:15 – The future of calisthenics
FOLLOW Kenneth Gallarzo:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.