Understanding calisthenics for beginners
If you’ve followed my health and fitness journey, you’ll know that calisthenics took me and my body to places I’d never even dreamed of!
Which is why I’m so excited to be able to speak to Co-Founder of the World Calisthenics Organization (WCO) and creator of Systematic Calisthenics Kenneth Gallarzo in this week’s episode of Unstoppable. Step up your performance in more ways than one as we cover Calisthenics, Yoga, Ayurveda and more in this ultimate performance episode.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 06:33 – Why calisthenics?
- 07:26 -The history of calisthenics
- 09:32 – What brought calisthenics back to the mainstream?
- 12:06 – How “Battle of the Bars” started
- 21:36 – The type of exercises you need to do in calisthenics
- 26:26 – This is what makes calisthenics different
- 31:01 – Mixing calisthenics with yoga
- 37:09 – Ayurveda and why society needs it!
- 47:01 – How to start with calisthenics when you don’t have access to a trainer?
- 49:15 – The future of calisthenics
FOLLOW Kenneth Gallarzo:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.