Ben Day & Sam Carson
Top lessons from business owners (Acai Brothers)
Wondering how to breakthrough and disrupt the industry you’re in especially in these unprecedented times? I had the great opportunity to sit down with Founders of Acai Brothers, Ben Day and Sam Carson, who are familiar with distinguishing themselves amongst competitors in a very unique and cheeky way.
Acai brothers is a superfoods franchise that has grown to over 30 stores nationally with a 1000% increase in gross sales in 2017 and Sam and Ben were also awarded Top 40 under 40: Brisbane’s Influential Young Entrepreneurs in 2017. If you want some inspiration and a peek into entrepreneurship, or even just to learn off these two successful business owners, don’t miss the newest ep of Unstoppable today.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 06:37 – Ego in business
- 14:21 – How upbringing affects success later in life
- 24:09 – The hardest part of business and how to get through it (business/financial models)
- 34:51 – The 3 things that kill the hospitality industry
- 37:13 – The importance of flow as a business owner
- 51:09 – Dealing with bad times in business
- 57:03 – Contingencies, contingencies, contingencies!
FOLLOW Sam Carson & Ben Day (Acai Brothers):
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.