The ultimate recipe for success
If you want to know what it takes to be successful, you have to watch this Unstoppable episode where I talk with Brian Tracy, world leading sales guru and success expert.
Brian has written and produced more than 300 learning programs and his talks and seminars on leadership, success and selling all have an immediate impact and show in long term results.
Be prepared to take a lot of notes!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:17 – How Brian Tracy got into the personal development industry
- 08:20 – How to sell almost anything and the secret to become millionaire
- 10:57 – What does success mean?
- 14:20 – One of the most important things to be successful and what luck really is
- 17:23 – The Clock Test
- 18:57 – The most important quality you should have if you want to succeed in life
- 22:50 – How to develop grit and resilience
- 25:50 – What’s the recipe for solving problems?
- 32:53 – Best piece of advice Brian Tracy has ever received and best piece of advice he has for you
FOLLOW Brian Tracy:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.