The ultimate recipe for success
If you want to know what it takes to be successful, you have to watch this Unstoppable episode where I talk with Brian Tracy, world leading sales guru and success expert.
Brian has written and produced more than 300 learning programs and his talks and seminars on leadership, success and selling all have an immediate impact and show in long term results.
Be prepared to take a lot of notes!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:17 – How Brian Tracy got into the personal development industry
- 08:20 – How to sell almost anything and the secret to become millionaire
- 10:57 – What does success mean?
- 14:20 – One of the most important things to be successful and what luck really is
- 17:23 – The Clock Test
- 18:57 – The most important quality you should have if you want to succeed in life
- 22:50 – How to develop grit and resilience
- 25:50 – What’s the recipe for solving problems?
- 32:53 – Best piece of advice Brian Tracy has ever received and best piece of advice he has for you
FOLLOW Brian Tracy:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.