The ultimate recipe for success
If you want to know what it takes to be successful, you have to watch this Unstoppable episode where I talk with Brian Tracy, world leading sales guru and success expert.
Brian has written and produced more than 300 learning programs and his talks and seminars on leadership, success and selling all have an immediate impact and show in long term results.
Be prepared to take a lot of notes!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:17 – How Brian Tracy got into the personal development industry
- 08:20 – How to sell almost anything and the secret to become millionaire
- 10:57 – What does success mean?
- 14:20 – One of the most important things to be successful and what luck really is
- 17:23 – The Clock Test
- 18:57 – The most important quality you should have if you want to succeed in life
- 22:50 – How to develop grit and resilience
- 25:50 – What’s the recipe for solving problems?
- 32:53 – Best piece of advice Brian Tracy has ever received and best piece of advice he has for you
FOLLOW Brian Tracy:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From surviving the Iraq Civil War, witnessing the murder of his brother, nearly kidnapped multiple times, to finally becoming a refugee in the United States, Faisal Saeed Al Mutar is an inspiration. Founder of Ideas Beyond Borders, he is unstoppable in a different way than most of us know.
Dr. Shefali specialises in conscious parenting, which will not only show you how to become a better parent to build children who grow into healthy adults, but to help you understand your own childhood and inner child better too. This is for anyone who wants to shift their mindset, heal their past, and change the world on a global and future level.
Calisthenics took me and my body to places I’d never even dreamed of which is why I’m so excited to be able to speak to Co-Founder of the World Calisthenics Organization (WCO) Kenneth Gallarzo. Step up your performance in more ways than one in this ultimate performance episode.