Dr Shannon Chavez
The ultimate guide to sex education, monogamy, and relationships
Everybody’s been through Sex Ed in school but how useful was it? Sex is a part of all of our lives and one of the most important parts of our health and wellbeing, which is why I invited Dr Shannon Chavez, Psychologist and Sex Therapist, onto the podcast. If you have any questions around libido, polyamory, LGBTQIA, sex toys, Tantra, pornography, or just curious about improving your sex life and education in general, then listen to this episode of #Unstoppable multiple times. Can’t recommend this one enough!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 6:02 – Biggest issues you probably have when it comes to sex
- 11:06 – How you can improve your sex life
- 17:49 – Issues around pornography, the importance of foreplay, and why I love Tantra
- 27:20 – Addressing sex addiction and the Tinder “swiping” culture
- 39:27 – Why open relationships (polyamory) could benefit you and your partner
- 51:57 – Modern sex education for all ages
FOLLOW Dr Shannon Chavez :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.