Dr Shannon Chavez
The ultimate guide to sex education, monogamy, and relationships
Everybody’s been through Sex Ed in school but how useful was it? Sex is a part of all of our lives and one of the most important parts of our health and wellbeing, which is why I invited Dr Shannon Chavez, Psychologist and Sex Therapist, onto the podcast. If you have any questions around libido, polyamory, LGBTQIA, sex toys, Tantra, pornography, or just curious about improving your sex life and education in general, then listen to this episode of #Unstoppable multiple times. Can’t recommend this one enough!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 6:02 – Biggest issues you probably have when it comes to sex
- 11:06 – How you can improve your sex life
- 17:49 – Issues around pornography, the importance of foreplay, and why I love Tantra
- 27:20 – Addressing sex addiction and the Tinder “swiping” culture
- 39:27 – Why open relationships (polyamory) could benefit you and your partner
- 51:57 – Modern sex education for all ages
FOLLOW Dr Shannon Chavez :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, I talk to neuroscientist and former hacker, Dr Moran Cerf where he shared with me some of the secrets of our brain. If you’re a marketer, filmmaker, entrepreneur or speaker this is the podcast for you.
After going through a divorce and experiencing a ‘rebirth’ John Kim started his coaching movement, calling himself “The Angry Therapist”. He built a devoted following who loved his authenticity and transparency by sharing his story, something that therapists are not allowed to do.
From professional AFL football to Ayurvedic medicine, Mark has been on a journey of self fulfilment and health.