Dr Shannon Chavez
The ultimate guide to sex education, monogamy, and relationships
Everybody’s been through Sex Ed in school but how useful was it? Sex is a part of all of our lives and one of the most important parts of our health and wellbeing, which is why I invited Dr Shannon Chavez, Psychologist and Sex Therapist, onto the podcast. If you have any questions around libido, polyamory, LGBTQIA, sex toys, Tantra, pornography, or just curious about improving your sex life and education in general, then listen to this episode of #Unstoppable multiple times. Can’t recommend this one enough!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 6:02 – Biggest issues you probably have when it comes to sex
- 11:06 – How you can improve your sex life
- 17:49 – Issues around pornography, the importance of foreplay, and why I love Tantra
- 27:20 – Addressing sex addiction and the Tinder “swiping” culture
- 39:27 – Why open relationships (polyamory) could benefit you and your partner
- 51:57 – Modern sex education for all ages
FOLLOW Dr Shannon Chavez :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.