Dr Shannon Chavez
The ultimate guide to sex education, monogamy, and relationships
Everybody’s been through Sex Ed in school but how useful was it? Sex is a part of all of our lives and one of the most important parts of our health and wellbeing, which is why I invited Dr Shannon Chavez, Psychologist and Sex Therapist, onto the podcast. If you have any questions around libido, polyamory, LGBTQIA, sex toys, Tantra, pornography, or just curious about improving your sex life and education in general, then listen to this episode of #Unstoppable multiple times. Can’t recommend this one enough!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 6:02 – Biggest issues you probably have when it comes to sex
- 11:06 – How you can improve your sex life
- 17:49 – Issues around pornography, the importance of foreplay, and why I love Tantra
- 27:20 – Addressing sex addiction and the Tinder “swiping” culture
- 39:27 – Why open relationships (polyamory) could benefit you and your partner
- 51:57 – Modern sex education for all ages
FOLLOW Dr Shannon Chavez :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to understand your relationships, emotions, and overall self better, start here with first ever return guest Dr Vanessa Lapointe! Buckle up for another massive episode: EPISODE 100.
Want to set the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership? Explore how you can bring a brighter tomorrow with the CEO of Diversity Council Australia, Lisa Annese today on Unstoppable.
If you want the secret to maximizing your potential in life, achieving peak performance in your work, and expanding your mind’s capacity and creativity, then this is the episode for you.