Dr Shannon Chavez
The ultimate guide to sex education, monogamy, and relationships
Everybody’s been through Sex Ed in school but how useful was it? Sex is a part of all of our lives and one of the most important parts of our health and wellbeing, which is why I invited Dr Shannon Chavez, Psychologist and Sex Therapist, onto the podcast. If you have any questions around libido, polyamory, LGBTQIA, sex toys, Tantra, pornography, or just curious about improving your sex life and education in general, then listen to this episode of #Unstoppable multiple times. Can’t recommend this one enough!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 6:02 – Biggest issues you probably have when it comes to sex
- 11:06 – How you can improve your sex life
- 17:49 – Issues around pornography, the importance of foreplay, and why I love Tantra
- 27:20 – Addressing sex addiction and the Tinder “swiping” culture
- 39:27 – Why open relationships (polyamory) could benefit you and your partner
- 51:57 – Modern sex education for all ages
FOLLOW Dr Shannon Chavez :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.