Alexi & Preston Smiles
The true meaning of love
In today’s episode I am joined by conscious couple (and now conscious parents) Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles to talk about the big L word. LOVE! If you’re in a relationship, if you’ve just broken up with someone, if you’re looking for a relationship or even THE ONE, then do not miss this. Find out if the one exists, if you’re in the right relationship, and the 5 steps to finding ‘the one’.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 21:36 Can love really be unconditional?
- 33:40 Are you in a co-dependent relationship?
- 42:22 Are you in the right relationship?
- 44:33 How to handle your partner’s annoying habits
- 48:05 Does the one exist? Are you with them?
- 55:00 5 Steps to meeting the one
FOLLOW Alexi & Preston Smiles:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to better understand who you are and what your addictions are, whether they range from using your phone a bit too much or all the way to 7 years of hardcore heroin use, Anthony’s story just might help you uncover your own pain that you’ve repressed and show you the path to recovery and healing.
Gratitude is seeing more of what you have rather than what you lack. Angela Simson, creator of The Gratitude Project, comes on this week’s ep of Unstoppable to share just how she broke the loop of stress to tap into a state of appreciation for the things that truly matter most. If you want to bring more gratitude into your life, relationships, parenting, or your personal growth and development, then this episode is the one for you.
Do you know if you’re poisoning your kids? Monica Meldrum, founder and CEO of Whole Kids an Australian-owned organic food company, comes on this week’s ep of Unstoppable to discuss the importance of understanding what’s in our food and “unjunking” our lifestyle.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- An ex-heroin addict’s transformation from the inside out | Anthony Noud - August 19, 2019
- THE SOCIAL MEDIA WRAP – 16 AUGUST 2019 - August 16, 2019
- The science behind YOUR gut instinct - August 15, 2019