Alexi & Preston Smiles
The true meaning of love
In today’s episode I am joined by conscious couple (and now conscious parents) Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles to talk about the big L word. LOVE! If you’re in a relationship, if you’ve just broken up with someone, if you’re looking for a relationship or even THE ONE, then do not miss this. Find out if the one exists, if you’re in the right relationship, and the 5 steps to finding ‘the one’.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 21:36 Can love really be unconditional?
- 33:40 Are you in a co-dependent relationship?
- 42:22 Are you in the right relationship?
- 44:33 How to handle your partner’s annoying habits
- 48:05 Does the one exist? Are you with them?
- 55:00 5 Steps to meeting the one
FOLLOW Alexi & Preston Smiles:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
- The Art of Listening from a World-Class Manager | Adam Mendler | S2 EP 4 - April 13, 2021
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020