This week in media news, Facebook Pages adds a new feature to stories and visual search trends look like they’re going to boom in 2019!
Will you be implementing any of these into your digital marketing strategy? Anything we missed? I’d love to hear your thoughts, post in the comments below:
- Social Media Today has reported that Facebook is rolling out a new set of call to action buttons which they are rolling out to pages.
- These new CTA stickers include: “book now”, “shop now”, “call now” and “get directions”
- The stickers are the same CTA buttons available on the main header on business pages
Source: Social Media Today
- Search Engine Land reports that Google’s featured content will now take users to the exact spot of the answer, rather than simply linking the user to the page
- If your content is a part of Google’s featured content this could impact metrics such as: conversion rates and ad clicks
Source: Search Engine Land
- According to Google, Google Lens can now identify one billion products
- Google Lens can also now identify text in images and copy it over to other applications. For instance, you can take a photo of a recipe and it will copy and paste the ingredients over to your shopping list
Source: Google Blog
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020