This week in media news, Facebook and Twitter drop new tools and features.
Will you be implementing any of these into your digital marketing strategy? Anything we missed? I’d love to hear your thoughts, post in the comments below:
- Twitter has published a calendar including all major US and Canadian events, including international holidays.
- The calendar is designed to help marketers with their social media presence and includes inspiration for potential tweets.
- Facebook released a new tool, that would enable users to transfer photos and videos between Facebook and Google Photos.
- The tool is currently testing in Ireland and is set to roll out worldwide in the first half of 2020. According to a report Facebook published, they plan to extend photo and video transfer to other platforms in the coming year.
- Twitter’s new Privacy Center aims to provide transparency and accountability surrounding Twitter’s privacy policies, bugs, and systems being updated.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- The Social Media Wrap – 17 January 2020 - January 17, 2020
- Here’s how you can help with the Australian bushfire crisis - January 14, 2020
- The Social Media Wrap – 10th January 2020 - January 10, 2020