A little quiet this week in media news, but Facebook and LinkedIn are still turning the cogs.
Will you be implementing any of these into your digital marketing strategy? Anything we missed? I’d love to hear your thoughts, post in the comments below:
- Facebook has announced that come August 15 2019, the QR style codes will no longer be able to be scanned by the messenger camera
- The guide encourages users to remain authentic, post consistently, and upload longer stories
- Check out the source for the complete guide
- In a report released by Microsoft, LinkedIn is continuing to see positive growth
- The social media platform is seeing record levels of engagement as well as session growth