Twitter wants to improve businesses copywriting skills, Snapchat adds new Swipe Up features to ads, and a new infographic gives the rundown on how to make your restaurant go viral.
Will you be implementing any of these into your digital marketing strategy? Anything we missed? I’d love to hear your thoughts, post in the comments below:
- The initiative is designed to help businesses improve their Twitter presence and copywriting skills.
- In a short video published to Twitter, a copywriter offers simple, practical tips to create engaging and effective copy.
- Snapchatters can swipe up to place a call or text to a business, speeding up the customer journey.
- The feature is available for businesses in Ads Manager.
- A new infographic shows how Instagram has changed the hospitality industry, and how customers use Instagram to make purchasing decisions.
- The infographic includes the most Instagrammed food, and the anatomy of an Insta-famous restaurant.
Source: Social Media Today.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020