This week in media news, Facebook debuts a new app, while Instagram and Twitter explore some new features.
Will you be implementing any of these into your digital marketing strategy? Anything we missed? I’d love to hear your thoughts, post in the comments below:
- The free app allows users to edit their own photos or choose from a library of stock images, and add text, filters, cropping, and stickers.
Source: Tech Crunch.
- The new layout was found by reverse engineers and has been noted as being similar to TikTok’s layout.
- In the feed, IGTV videos appear as a vertical scrolling list and are sorted by category in the explore section.
Source: Social Media Today.
- The Conversation data is available in the Insights tab and shows users data on mentions, interactions, and the most engaged tweets.
- Data can be filtered to provide additional information on the most popular accounts, the kinds of accounts, and time and days that get the most engagement.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020