This week in media news, Instagram and Facebook explore new tools, while Pinterest announces trends for 2020.
Will you be implementing any of these into your digital marketing strategy? Anything we missed? I’d love to hear your thoughts, post in the comments below:
- Some Instagram users have spotted new options in their Stories Camera, including six different grid styles to add multiple photos to.
- There also seem to be new Boomerang options including Hold, Slowmo, and Dynamic, all of which play with looping and the speed of videos.
Source: Social Media Today.
- Marketers will be able to view ad performance across multiple Facebook accounts, including reach, impressions, and conversions.
- The Pinterest 100 covers ten key categories and the ten most common search term within each category.
- The list has its own website and includes statistics on the influx of searches on each term.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020