The latest advice, features and tools to carry your businesses through tough times.
Will you be implementing any of these into your digital marketing strategy? Anything we missed? I’d love to hear your thoughts, post in the comments below:
- Consumer psychologist Kit Yarrow warns that buyers are going through the decision making process with added emotion, so marketing messages need to reflect that.
- Yarrow explains how brands can engage in corporate social responsibility and storytelling, without coming off tone-deaf or self-serving during this difficult time.
Source: US Chamber of Commerce
- Facebook has added a tool that allows users to browse and purchase digital gift-cards from small businesses and restaurants.
- Businesses will also be able to create fundraisers that seek support from their followers.
Source Social Media Today.
- The platform shared data around most used hashtags, increases in posting, and what topics and posts received the most engagement.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020