The secrets of scaling a $400 million business
How many people can say they’ve sat down with someone who sold their business for $400M? In this episode of Unstoppable, Brad Seymour reveals the trade secrets to branding, marketing, hiring and exiting, as well as navigating business partnerships.
For the entrepreneur who is at any stage in their business journey, this is an episode you do not want to miss.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 7:30 The 3 key things you need to know to creating successful business
- 12:16 Brad Seymour’s biggest lessons learnt
- 20:42 Why leadership and management aren’t the same thing
- 33:36 A winning approach to relationships in business
- 45:11 Brad’s essential business tips
FOLLOW Brad Seymour:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.