The secrets of scaling a $400 million business
How many people can say they’ve sat down with someone who sold their business for $400M? In this episode of Unstoppable, Brad Seymour reveals the trade secrets to branding, marketing, hiring and exiting, as well as navigating business partnerships.
For the entrepreneur who is at any stage in their business journey, this is an episode you do not want to miss.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 7:30 The 3 key things you need to know to creating successful business
- 12:16 Brad Seymour’s biggest lessons learnt
- 20:42 Why leadership and management aren’t the same thing
- 33:36 A winning approach to relationships in business
- 45:11 Brad’s essential business tips
FOLLOW Brad Seymour:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.