The secrets of scaling a $400 million business
How many people can say they’ve sat down with someone who sold their business for $400M? In this episode of Unstoppable, Brad Seymour reveals the trade secrets to branding, marketing, hiring and exiting, as well as navigating business partnerships.
For the entrepreneur who is at any stage in their business journey, this is an episode you do not want to miss.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 7:30 The 3 key things you need to know to creating successful business
- 12:16 Brad Seymour’s biggest lessons learnt
- 20:42 Why leadership and management aren’t the same thing
- 33:36 A winning approach to relationships in business
- 45:11 Brad’s essential business tips
FOLLOW Brad Seymour:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.