THE SECRET TO SALES
I bring you the #1 sales trainer in the world, Tom Hopkins. The thing about sales is that every human is a salesperson, whether you’re convincing your partner on what restaurant to go to, or your child to pick up their toys, you’re selling. This episode not only dives deep into sales but also the psychology of a highly successful individual. The humility of Tom touched my heart and I believe a lot of you who want to improve your communication will benefit from this episode.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 17:21 – Commercialize your talent
- 19:28 – Why sales people struggle with consistency
- 21:15 – The importance of processes in sales in ALL industries
- 23:19 – The 7 fundamentals of sales
- 25:00 – The biggest mistake people make in sales
- 26:31 – Does a product sell itself?
- 27:32 – The importance of mastering the questioning process
- 31:39 – Is the art of referrals lost?
- 33:05 – Dealing with objections in sales
- 34:40 – The importance of practicing the sales script
- 38:10 – This is how you negotiate like a pro
- 41:03 – Why so many people mess up the closure of a sale and the best way to make a closure
FOLLOW Tom Hopkins:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020