THE SECRET TO SALES
I bring you the #1 sales trainer in the world, Tom Hopkins. The thing about sales is that every human is a salesperson, whether you’re convincing your partner on what restaurant to go to, or your child to pick up their toys, you’re selling. This episode not only dives deep into sales but also the psychology of a highly successful individual. The humility of Tom touched my heart and I believe a lot of you who want to improve your communication will benefit from this episode.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 17:21 – Commercialize your talent
- 19:28 – Why sales people struggle with consistency
- 21:15 – The importance of processes in sales in ALL industries
- 23:19 – The 7 fundamentals of sales
- 25:00 – The biggest mistake people make in sales
- 26:31 – Does a product sell itself?
- 27:32 – The importance of mastering the questioning process
- 31:39 – Is the art of referrals lost?
- 33:05 – Dealing with objections in sales
- 34:40 – The importance of practicing the sales script
- 38:10 – This is how you negotiate like a pro
- 41:03 – Why so many people mess up the closure of a sale and the best way to make a closure
FOLLOW Tom Hopkins:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to understand your relationships, emotions, and overall self better, start here with first ever return guest Dr Vanessa Lapointe! Buckle up for another massive episode: EPISODE 100.
Want to set the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership? Explore how you can bring a brighter tomorrow with the CEO of Diversity Council Australia, Lisa Annese today on Unstoppable.
If you want the secret to maximizing your potential in life, achieving peak performance in your work, and expanding your mind’s capacity and creativity, then this is the episode for you.