THE SECRET TO SALES
I bring you the #1 sales trainer in the world, Tom Hopkins. The thing about sales is that every human is a salesperson, whether you’re convincing your partner on what restaurant to go to, or your child to pick up their toys, you’re selling. This episode not only dives deep into sales but also the psychology of a highly successful individual. The humility of Tom touched my heart and I believe a lot of you who want to improve your communication will benefit from this episode.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 17:21 – Commercialize your talent
- 19:28 – Why sales people struggle with consistency
- 21:15 – The importance of processes in sales in ALL industries
- 23:19 – The 7 fundamentals of sales
- 25:00 – The biggest mistake people make in sales
- 26:31 – Does a product sell itself?
- 27:32 – The importance of mastering the questioning process
- 31:39 – Is the art of referrals lost?
- 33:05 – Dealing with objections in sales
- 34:40 – The importance of practicing the sales script
- 38:10 – This is how you negotiate like a pro
- 41:03 – Why so many people mess up the closure of a sale and the best way to make a closure
FOLLOW Tom Hopkins:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, I talk to neuroscientist and former hacker, Dr Moran Cerf where he shared with me some of the secrets of our brain. If you’re a marketer, filmmaker, entrepreneur or speaker this is the podcast for you.
After going through a divorce and experiencing a ‘rebirth’ John Kim started his coaching movement, calling himself “The Angry Therapist”. He built a devoted following who loved his authenticity and transparency by sharing his story, something that therapists are not allowed to do.
From professional AFL football to Ayurvedic medicine, Mark has been on a journey of self fulfilment and health.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020