THE SECRET TO SALES
I bring you the #1 sales trainer in the world, Tom Hopkins. The thing about sales is that every human is a salesperson, whether you’re convincing your partner on what restaurant to go to, or your child to pick up their toys, you’re selling. This episode not only dives deep into sales but also the psychology of a highly successful individual. The humility of Tom touched my heart and I believe a lot of you who want to improve your communication will benefit from this episode.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 17:21 – Commercialize your talent
- 19:28 – Why sales people struggle with consistency
- 21:15 – The importance of processes in sales in ALL industries
- 23:19 – The 7 fundamentals of sales
- 25:00 – The biggest mistake people make in sales
- 26:31 – Does a product sell itself?
- 27:32 – The importance of mastering the questioning process
- 31:39 – Is the art of referrals lost?
- 33:05 – Dealing with objections in sales
- 34:40 – The importance of practicing the sales script
- 38:10 – This is how you negotiate like a pro
- 41:03 – Why so many people mess up the closure of a sale and the best way to make a closure
FOLLOW Tom Hopkins:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020