The Power of Meditation on Stress & Anxiety
This week features our every first digital Unstoppable episode and what better way to start than through the exploration of how meditation could shift humanity out of a state of crisis.
Tom Cronin is the founder of The Stillness Project, a global movement to inspire 1 billion people to meditate daily. And he is also the creator of The Portal, a cinematic experience and book that follows six stories of overcoming trauma, anxiety, depression and PTSD using meditation.
If you are looking to dramatically shift the trajectory of your brain, health, relationships and life…meditation and mindfulness might just be the key you’ve been looking for.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 1:37 – Spending the ’80s with Wall Street Wolves
- 9:04 – Shifts in identity through mindfulness and meditation
- 16:36 – Meditation as a high performer tool and the benefits it can have
- 23:07 – The inspiration behind documentary film “The Portal”
- 28:36 – Working with kids and meditation
- 30:15 – What happens to our brains when we meditate and how high stress affects our consciousness
- 43:56 – Vedic and Vipassana meditation
- 50:45 – How skydiving and military training can help regulate fear
- 58:35 – How meditation can make you lose your fears and work in high intensity situations
FOLLOW Tom Cronin?:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.