The magic behind powerful communication
It doesn’t matter how good you are at something if you can’t communicate that skill effectively. In this episode, magician and keynote speaker Vinh Giang provides his best public speaking tips that will most definitely make you a better communicator. Vinh’s story is also incredible as he completely broke the mold of the expectations of his culture. Enjoy!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 11:35 – Experiences as an entrepreneur and student
- 14:00 – The problem that most Asian families have to face
- 16:45 – Who’s dream are you following?
- 24:20 – How showmanship changed his life
- 27:15 – The 3 things you need to have as a successful keynote speaker
- 27:57 – The 5 core foundations of brilliant communication
- 41:18 – How to form deep connections
- 43:54 – Finding the perfect communication balance
- 1:04:30 – Authenticity in front of audiences
FOLLOW Vinh Giang:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.