The magic behind powerful communication
It doesn’t matter how good you are at something if you can’t communicate that skill effectively. In this episode, magician and keynote speaker Vinh Giang provides his best public speaking tips that will most definitely make you a better communicator. Vinh’s story is also incredible as he completely broke the mold of the expectations of his culture. Enjoy!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 11:35 – Experiences as an entrepreneur and student
- 14:00 – The problem that most Asian families have to face
- 16:45 – Who’s dream are you following?
- 24:20 – How showmanship changed his life
- 27:15 – The 3 things you need to have as a successful keynote speaker
- 27:57 – The 5 core foundations of brilliant communication
- 41:18 – How to form deep connections
- 43:54 – Finding the perfect communication balance
- 1:04:30 – Authenticity in front of audiences
FOLLOW Vinh Giang:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.