The magic behind powerful communication
It doesn’t matter how good you are at something if you can’t communicate that skill effectively. In this episode, magician and keynote speaker Vinh Giang provides his best public speaking tips that will most definitely make you a better communicator. Vinh’s story is also incredible as he completely broke the mold of the expectations of his culture. Enjoy!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 11:35 – Experiences as an entrepreneur and student
- 14:00 – The problem that most Asian families have to face
- 16:45 – Who’s dream are you following?
- 24:20 – How showmanship changed his life
- 27:15 – The 3 things you need to have as a successful keynote speaker
- 27:57 – The 5 core foundations of brilliant communication
- 41:18 – How to form deep connections
- 43:54 – Finding the perfect communication balance
- 1:04:30 – Authenticity in front of audiences
FOLLOW Vinh Giang:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This is the unstoppable story of Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera.
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.