The magic behind powerful communication
It doesn’t matter how good you are at something if you can’t communicate that skill effectively. In this episode, magician and keynote speaker Vinh Giang provides his best public speaking tips that will most definitely make you a better communicator. Vinh’s story is also incredible as he completely broke the mold of the expectations of his culture. Enjoy!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 11:35 – Experiences as an entrepreneur and student
- 14:00 – The problem that most Asian families have to face
- 16:45 – Who’s dream are you following?
- 24:20 – How showmanship changed his life
- 27:15 – The 3 things you need to have as a successful keynote speaker
- 27:57 – The 5 core foundations of brilliant communication
- 41:18 – How to form deep connections
- 43:54 – Finding the perfect communication balance
- 1:04:30 – Authenticity in front of audiences
FOLLOW Vinh Giang:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
Discover the journey of this true blue Aussie, Matt Moran, in this episode of Unstoppable and find out the massive leadership lessons he’s gained from his years of hard work and heart work in his multiple award-winning sustainability-focused restaurants.