THE HABITS AND LESSONS OF A SUCCESSFUL WOMAN
Michelle Battersby is no stranger to success. From managing her own department at just 22, to launching popular dating app Bumble in Australia, to becoming the Director of APAC Marketing, and now CMO at Keep It Cleaner.
She has had one incredible journey and has a few secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership that she has picked up along the way that could help you become Unstoppable too!
Hear them all, along with the lessons she has learnt from her experiences in this week’s Unstoppable podcast.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 00:00 – Introduction to Michelle Battersby
- 01:12 – Discipline and self-talk
- 15:02 – Work-life balance and the “Fake it till you make it” philosophy
- 20:53 – Her experience at Bumble and the marketing industry
- 27:23 – How Bumble changed the landscape of dating apps
- 36:22 – The importance of working as a team and having the same values in business
- 39:04 – Being a role model in the female entrepreneur space and the best piece of advice for people starting a business
FOLLOW MICHELLE BATTERSBY
FOLLOW KEEP IT CLEANER
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
Discover the journey of this true blue Aussie, Matt Moran, in this episode of Unstoppable and find out the massive leadership lessons he’s gained from his years of hard work and heart work in his multiple award-winning sustainability-focused restaurants.
From escaping persecution by immigrating to Australia, to being bullied as a kid, to burning out from 16 hour days and being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, Izhar Basha has utilised all the odds that were against him to build the multimillion dollar empire that is EHPlabs.
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020
- The habits and lessons of a successful woman | Michelle Battersby | Unstoppable #103 - July 27, 2020
- World-renowned chef’s top leadership & entrepreneurship lessons | Matt Moran | Unstoppable #102 - July 20, 2020