The habits all high-performers have in common
On this episode of Unstoppable, I sit down with the master of all high performers, James Whittaker.
James is the author of the modern day version of the self-help classic ‘Think and Grow Rich’. He’s also a keynote speaker, entrepreneur and film producer.
You would have seen him on the Today Show, featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, Money Magazine and The Sydney Morning Herald.
James has interviewed more than 100 of the world’s most revered entrepreneurs, business icons and athletes to unlock their keys to success and today, he is going to share what all these people have in common, and how you can reach these heights too.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:45 “The power of sex transmutation” – Sexual energy and wealth creation / Channeling sexual energy to create wealth
- 19:21 Breaking free of limiting suggestions to achieve success / Overcoming limiting thoughts that are barriers to success
- 25:34 “The Sixth Sense”: instinct and intuition / Using the sixth sense to live with purpose
- 29:10 Education by itself is meaningless
- 45:04 James’ one key takeaway
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to understand your relationships, emotions, and overall self better, start here with first ever return guest Dr Vanessa Lapointe! Buckle up for another massive episode: EPISODE 100.
Want to set the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership? Explore how you can bring a brighter tomorrow with the CEO of Diversity Council Australia, Lisa Annese today on Unstoppable.
If you want the secret to maximizing your potential in life, achieving peak performance in your work, and expanding your mind’s capacity and creativity, then this is the episode for you.