The habits all high-performers have in common
On this episode of Unstoppable, I sit down with the master of all high performers, James Whittaker.
James is the author of the modern day version of the self-help classic ‘Think and Grow Rich’. He’s also a keynote speaker, entrepreneur and film producer.
You would have seen him on the Today Show, featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, Money Magazine and The Sydney Morning Herald.
James has interviewed more than 100 of the world’s most revered entrepreneurs, business icons and athletes to unlock their keys to success and today, he is going to share what all these people have in common, and how you can reach these heights too.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:45 “The power of sex transmutation” – Sexual energy and wealth creation / Channeling sexual energy to create wealth
- 19:21 Breaking free of limiting suggestions to achieve success / Overcoming limiting thoughts that are barriers to success
- 25:34 “The Sixth Sense”: instinct and intuition / Using the sixth sense to live with purpose
- 29:10 Education by itself is meaningless
- 45:04 James’ one key takeaway
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.
All entrepreneurs start with a level of naivety that drives them in the early days of business. The couple behind the Bounce Ball empire are no different. I talk to Andy & Paula about the juggle of a successful family and business. This power couple is inspiring. Listen up.