The habits all high-performers have in common
On this episode of Unstoppable, I sit down with the master of all high performers, James Whittaker.
James is the author of the modern day version of the self-help classic ‘Think and Grow Rich’. He’s also a keynote speaker, entrepreneur and film producer.
You would have seen him on the Today Show, featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, Money Magazine and The Sydney Morning Herald.
James has interviewed more than 100 of the world’s most revered entrepreneurs, business icons and athletes to unlock their keys to success and today, he is going to share what all these people have in common, and how you can reach these heights too.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:45 “The power of sex transmutation” – Sexual energy and wealth creation / Channeling sexual energy to create wealth
- 19:21 Breaking free of limiting suggestions to achieve success / Overcoming limiting thoughts that are barriers to success
- 25:34 “The Sixth Sense”: instinct and intuition / Using the sixth sense to live with purpose
- 29:10 Education by itself is meaningless
- 45:04 James’ one key takeaway
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Dr. Shefali specialises in conscious parenting, which will not only show you how to become a better parent to build children who grow into healthy adults, but to help you understand your own childhood and inner child better too. This is for anyone who wants to shift their mindset, heal their past, and change the world on a global and future level.
Calisthenics took me and my body to places I’d never even dreamed of which is why I’m so excited to be able to speak to Co-Founder of the World Calisthenics Organization (WCO) Kenneth Gallarzo. Step up your performance in more ways than one in this ultimate performance episode.
Dr. Howard Samuels is a leading drug and alcohol addiction expert. But his journey here consisted of addiction to drugs by 16, arrested at 17, and in and out of rehab. He has had a closer relationship to addiction than most and tells all in this special episode of Unstoppable.