Faisal Saeed Al Mutar
The fight for human rights
A lot of us have different interpretations of “Unstoppable”, but Faisal Saeed Al Mutar, is truly unstoppable on another level. From surviving the Iraq Civil War, witnessing the murder of his brother, nearly kidnapped multiple times, to finally becoming a refugee in the United States, there’s no doubt he’s an inspiration.
Faisal is the founder of Ideas Beyond Brothers, a non-profit that seeks to empower people living under authoritarian regimes, through education and knowledge. This is unstoppable in a different way than most of us know – let me know what connected with you the most about Faisal’s incredible story of resilience.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 09:32 – Ideas Beyond Borders
- 16:10 – Importance of social media in spreading knowledge
- 19:34 – Growing up in the middle of war and facing military invasion
- 29:04 – The life of a 12 year old in a war
- 35:39 – The power of staying positive in the worst times
- 40:11 – Addiction to inspiration despite dysfunctional environments
- 42:20 – Losing his brother and experiencing 3 kidnapping attempts
- 55:26 – The defining moment in Faisal’s life
- 1:01:32 – When Ideas Beyond Borders started and how people can support the organization
FOLLOW Faisal Saeed Al Mutar :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
Discover the journey of this true blue Aussie, Matt Moran, in this episode of Unstoppable and find out the massive leadership lessons he’s gained from his years of hard work and heart work in his multiple award-winning sustainability-focused restaurants.