The cure to stress, pain and complaining
Gratitude is seeing more of what you have rather than what you lack. Angela Simson, creator of The Gratitude Project, comes on this week’s ep of Unstoppable to share just how she broke the loop of stress to tap into a state of appreciation for the things that truly matter most. If you want to bring more gratitude into your life, relationships, parenting, or your personal growth and development, then this episode is the one for you.
This episode, we talk about how to deal with failure and create discipline, and why you should pick work ethic over talent. There is SO MUCH value in this one guys! Keep listening!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 8:10 – Tapping into the gratitude attitude
- 16:45 – Expectations that lead to resentment in relationships
- 25:14 – Personal development is easy!…in sunny, 28°C weather
- 34:44 – Remaining grateful when your kids push your buttons
FOLLOW Angela Simson:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020