The cure to stress, pain and complaining
Gratitude is seeing more of what you have rather than what you lack. Angela Simson, creator of The Gratitude Project, comes on this week’s ep of Unstoppable to share just how she broke the loop of stress to tap into a state of appreciation for the things that truly matter most. If you want to bring more gratitude into your life, relationships, parenting, or your personal growth and development, then this episode is the one for you.
This episode, we talk about how to deal with failure and create discipline, and why you should pick work ethic over talent. There is SO MUCH value in this one guys! Keep listening!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 8:10 – Tapping into the gratitude attitude
- 16:45 – Expectations that lead to resentment in relationships
- 25:14 – Personal development is easy!…in sunny, 28°C weather
- 34:44 – Remaining grateful when your kids push your buttons
FOLLOW Angela Simson:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to better understand who you are and what your addictions are, whether they range from using your phone a bit too much or all the way to 7 years of hardcore heroin use, Anthony’s story just might help you uncover your own pain that you’ve repressed and show you the path to recovery and healing.
Do you know if you’re poisoning your kids? Monica Meldrum, founder and CEO of Whole Kids an Australian-owned organic food company, comes on this week’s ep of Unstoppable to discuss the importance of understanding what’s in our food and “unjunking” our lifestyle.
This week’s episode of Unstoppable features one of the kindest human beings I know, Nick Bowditch. Nick is an entrepreneur, storyteller and best-selling author, and is an addict who lives with depression, anxiety and PTSD.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- An ex-heroin addict’s transformation from the inside out | Anthony Noud - August 19, 2019
- THE SOCIAL MEDIA WRAP – 16 AUGUST 2019 - August 16, 2019
- The science behind YOUR gut instinct - August 15, 2019