The Accelerator FAQ
What is the presentation/seminar/workshop about?
The Accelerator is a live and interactive 5-day digital broadcast designed to help business owners increase sales on social media quickly and efficiently.
Do I need to have anything special to access The Accelerator?
You will need to:
- Have internet access to your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Be a member of the Accelerator Facebook Group – link in your confirmation email.
For the Accelerator sessions we recommend:
- Having a clear space free from distractions and clutter
- Notes for recording those “aha!” moments
Also allow time after the session to complete homework.
Will there be any selling?
The purpose of this event is to provide you with some great social media hacks & tools and at the end of the event Kerwin will also present an opportunity for the business owners who want to work with him.
What currency is displayed on the product page?
All pricing displayed on our website are $AUD and will be converted to your currency by your credit card provider.
I purchased VIP Upgrade, how do I access the VIP content?
At the time you upgraded your ticket, you would have received an email confirmation of your VIP Members Area Access. If you didn’t receive that email here is how to access the area:
- Go to kerwinrae.mykajabi.com/login
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Enter the email you registered for The Accelerator as your username
- Check your inbox for an email with the link to reset your login
What time do the sessions take place?
The Accelerator | Event Schedule:
- Monday 3 May – 9.30am to 10.30am (AEST) live in the private Facebook Group
- Tuesday 4 May – 9.30am to 10.30am (AEST) live in the private Facebook Group
- Wednesday 5 May– 9.30am to 10.30am (AEST) live in the private Facebook Group
- Thursday 6 May – 9.30am to 10.30am (AEST) live in the private Facebook Group
- Friday 7 May – Select one of two live Zoom sessions 10:00am to 11:00am (AEST) & 2:00pm – 3:00pm (AEST)
I can’t attend the sessions live. Will there be replays or recordings?
Replays/recordings of Day 1 through to Day 4 will be inside the Facebook Group and will be available to watch until the Facebook Group shuts down at 5:00pm Sunday 16 May 2021 (AEST). There will be no recordings available for either of the two Zoom sessions on Day 5, you must attend live.
I JOINED the Facebook Group but haven’t been accepted yet?
The K-Team will start manually approving attendees into the Facebook Group from 26 April 2021. It may take 24 to 48 hours for your application to join is approved. Make sure you have answered all the questions when applying to join the group including the email address you registered with as only people with a confirmed ticket will be allowed into the special event Facebook Group, if your name and email doesn’t appear on our list you will not be allowed in.
How long will I have access to the special event Facebook Group?
This Facebook Group and all content will be removed from access at 5:00pm Sunday 16 May 2021 (AEST)
I have paid for the event but I didn’t get a confirmation email?
You will receive payment confirmation email from eWay subject “Your payment to Business Mastery Pty Ltd” to your inbox. One confirmation for a general ticket and an additional email confirmation if you purchased the VIP upgrade. You will also receive a ticket confirmation email from [email protected] subject “The Accelerator Confirmation – Event Info” with information about how to attend the event.
NOTE: Some email applications will block our email or send our email to your spam or junk folders. Do a search in your inbox, spam and junk for any emails from “[email protected]”. If you still can’t find it, email [email protected] and the team will send you a copy.
I’m just a start-up. Will this help me?
Yes. If you are a start-up you need more help than anybody and the longer you wait to get it the more time, energy and money you will lose while you “try and work it out”. Don’t kid yourself – get help.
I have been to plenty of events that are nothing more than Multi Speaker pitch fests. What is different about this event?
Firstly you will be hearing from one speaker for the entire event. Me. Secondly, there will be NO hard selling or pushy salespeople. Our motto is to give, give, give and give some more. Then if you are interested in doing business with us we can have that conversation then.
What does Kerwin know about my industry or business?
Kerwin has consulted to 154 different industries in 11 countries around the world and have learned that although many businesses appear different at a surface level in fact ALL businesses have very similar requirements to scale fast. A few similarities just to name a few:
- More clients for less spend on advertising
- More sales from the leads they get ideally in a shorter time frame
- More money spent at every transaction
- More clients coming back spending more money more often
- More clients referring people most likely to want or need to but their services
Why should I listen to you?
Kerwin Rae has been buying, building and selling businesses for over 15 years and specialise in creating Fast Growth Business and have made in excess of $250M for my clients over the last 7 years alone. For more on me check out my about page here.