DR. TEESHA MORGAN
HEIGHTENING YOUR SEXUAL SATISFACTION
Is your health psychology setting you up for success or sabotage? What about when it comes to sex?
This episode we talk to sex counsellor and human sexuality expert Dr Teesha Morgan, who is a leader in her field. She’s been a TEDX speaker and worked with brands like Johnson & Johnson and Warner brothers.
This episode we talk about the psychology of sexual satisfaction, what sexual satisfaction should mean for you, and transform your perspective on sex and masturbation.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:31 What does it mean to be sexually satisfied in the age of porn?
- 12:26 How often should I be having sex?
- 16:25 For women who find it hard to orgasm
- 50:27 – Finding the right therapist: different types, what would suit you at different times in your life, progress in relation to time in therapy
- 53:09 – Sexual experiences in relation to age: normality sticks, orgasm changes with age, societal expectations with genders at a young age
- 57:43 – Sexual transmutation: Higher sex drives related to power, confidence, sexual energy
- 1:03:28 – Introducing Sexuality in a healthy way to your kids
- 1:07:20 – Female Ejaculation
FOLLOW DR. TEESHA MORGAN :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
Discover the journey of this true blue Aussie, Matt Moran, in this episode of Unstoppable and find out the massive leadership lessons he’s gained from his years of hard work and heart work in his multiple award-winning sustainability-focused restaurants.