DR. TEESHA MORGAN
HEIGHTENING YOUR SEXUAL SATISFACTION
Is your health psychology setting you up for success or sabotage? What about when it comes to sex?
This episode we talk to sex counsellor and human sexuality expert Dr Teesha Morgan, who is a leader in her field. She’s been a TEDX speaker and worked with brands like Johnson & Johnson and Warner brothers.
This episode we talk about the psychology of sexual satisfaction, what sexual satisfaction should mean for you, and transform your perspective on sex and masturbation.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:31 What does it mean to be sexually satisfied in the age of porn?
- 12:26 How often should I be having sex?
- 16:25 For women who find it hard to orgasm
- 50:27 – Finding the right therapist: different types, what would suit you at different times in your life, progress in relation to time in therapy
- 53:09 – Sexual experiences in relation to age: normality sticks, orgasm changes with age, societal expectations with genders at a young age
- 57:43 – Sexual transmutation: Higher sex drives related to power, confidence, sexual energy
- 1:03:28 – Introducing Sexuality in a healthy way to your kids
- 1:07:20 – Female Ejaculation
FOLLOW DR. TEESHA MORGAN :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
This is the story – and the lessons that come with it – on developing a psychology for success while facing rejection, pushback and diagnosis of a rare disease. This is for those that want to make something happen in their lives.
My guest this week is truly the definition of Unstoppable. If you’ve ever wanted to develop grit, resilience, discipline, and learn how to manage your emotions to break through any obstacles holding you back, then you can’t miss this massive episode with the fittest 67-year-old in the world, Robert Hamilton Owens! Completed 12 Ironmans, SEALFIT’s 50 Hour Challenge, 300 of Sparta Endurance Race, The World Marathon Challenge 777 and more, graduated from the U.S. Special Ops School for Pararescueman and is a father of five. This is how to become Unstoppable.
The ultimate guide to sex education, monogamy, and relationships | Dr Shannon Chavez | Unstoppable #66
Everybody’s been through Sex Ed in school but how useful was it? Sex is a part of all of our lives and one of the most important parts of our health and wellbeing, which is why I invited Dr Shannon Chavez, Psychologist and Sex Therapist, onto the podcast. If you have any questions around libido, polyamory, LGBTQIA, sex toys, Tantra, pornography, or just curious about improving your sex life and education in general, then listen to this episode of #Unstoppable multiple times. Can’t recommend this one enough!