DR. TEESHA MORGAN
HEIGHTENING YOUR SEXUAL SATISFACTION
Is your health psychology setting you up for success or sabotage? What about when it comes to sex?
This episode we talk to sex counsellor and human sexuality expert Dr Teesha Morgan, who is a leader in her field. She’s been a TEDX speaker and worked with brands like Johnson & Johnson and Warner brothers.
This episode we talk about the psychology of sexual satisfaction, what sexual satisfaction should mean for you, and transform your perspective on sex and masturbation.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:31 What does it mean to be sexually satisfied in the age of porn?
- 12:26 How often should I be having sex?
- 16:25 For women who find it hard to orgasm
- 50:27 – Finding the right therapist: different types, what would suit you at different times in your life, progress in relation to time in therapy
- 53:09 – Sexual experiences in relation to age: normality sticks, orgasm changes with age, societal expectations with genders at a young age
- 57:43 – Sexual transmutation: Higher sex drives related to power, confidence, sexual energy
- 1:03:28 – Introducing Sexuality in a healthy way to your kids
- 1:07:20 – Female Ejaculation
FOLLOW DR. TEESHA MORGAN :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This is the unstoppable story of Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera.
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.