DR. TEESHA MORGAN
HEIGHTENING YOUR SEXUAL SATISFACTION
Is your health psychology setting you up for success or sabotage? What about when it comes to sex?
This episode we talk to sex counsellor and human sexuality expert Dr Teesha Morgan, who is a leader in her field. She’s been a TEDX speaker and worked with brands like Johnson & Johnson and Warner brothers.
This episode we talk about the psychology of sexual satisfaction, what sexual satisfaction should mean for you, and transform your perspective on sex and masturbation.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:31 What does it mean to be sexually satisfied in the age of porn?
- 12:26 How often should I be having sex?
- 16:25 For women who find it hard to orgasm
- 50:27 – Finding the right therapist: different types, what would suit you at different times in your life, progress in relation to time in therapy
- 53:09 – Sexual experiences in relation to age: normality sticks, orgasm changes with age, societal expectations with genders at a young age
- 57:43 – Sexual transmutation: Higher sex drives related to power, confidence, sexual energy
- 1:03:28 – Introducing Sexuality in a healthy way to your kids
- 1:07:20 – Female Ejaculation
FOLLOW DR. TEESHA MORGAN :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, Marty will answer questions you didn’t know you had, and delve deeper into leadership than you ever knew you could. For leaders at any stage of their journey, this episode is for you.
On this episode of Unstoppable we unravel Hattie’s mental health and fitness journey to becoming a world champion against all odds. This story shows, truly nothing is impossible.