Should you follow passion or money (or both)?
Today, we talk all things plant, business and purpose with incredible entrepreneur Simon Hill. He is the founder of multiple businesses and is actually also one of Chris Hemsworth’s special experts on his health and fitness app. I talk to Simon about his journey from physiotherapist to entrepreneur to his most recent passion project Plant Proof. This guy’s got an incredible mindset with enormous resilience and we discuss how he developed that, as well as parenting with sustainable, healthy eating. For vegetarians, vegans, and anyone who wants to understand how successful businesses run, this one’s for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:05 – How important is pursuing your degree?
- 13:20 – Bridging Eastern and Western Medicine
- 21:05 – How to run multiple businesses at the same time
- 25.38 – Failure, consciousness and guilt about money
- 34:35 – Internal motivation and plant based nutrition
FOLLOW Simon Hill:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020
- The habits and lessons of a successful woman | Michelle Battersby | Unstoppable #103 - July 27, 2020
- World-renowned chef’s top leadership & entrepreneurship lessons | Matt Moran | Unstoppable #102 - July 20, 2020