Should you follow passion or money (or both)?
Today, we talk all things plant, business and purpose with incredible entrepreneur Simon Hill. He is the founder of multiple businesses and is actually also one of Chris Hemsworth’s special experts on his health and fitness app. I talk to Simon about his journey from physiotherapist to entrepreneur to his most recent passion project Plant Proof. This guy’s got an incredible mindset with enormous resilience and we discuss how he developed that, as well as parenting with sustainable, healthy eating. For vegetarians, vegans, and anyone who wants to understand how successful businesses run, this one’s for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:05 – How important is pursuing your degree?
- 13:20 – Bridging Eastern and Western Medicine
- 21:05 – How to run multiple businesses at the same time
- 25.38 – Failure, consciousness and guilt about money
- 34:35 – Internal motivation and plant based nutrition
FOLLOW Simon Hill:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020