Should you follow passion or money (or both)?
Today, we talk all things plant, business and purpose with incredible entrepreneur Simon Hill. He is the founder of multiple businesses and is actually also one of Chris Hemsworth’s special experts on his health and fitness app. I talk to Simon about his journey from physiotherapist to entrepreneur to his most recent passion project Plant Proof. This guy’s got an incredible mindset with enormous resilience and we discuss how he developed that, as well as parenting with sustainable, healthy eating. For vegetarians, vegans, and anyone who wants to understand how successful businesses run, this one’s for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:05 – How important is pursuing your degree?
- 13:20 – Bridging Eastern and Western Medicine
- 21:05 – How to run multiple businesses at the same time
- 25.38 – Failure, consciousness and guilt about money
- 34:35 – Internal motivation and plant based nutrition
FOLLOW Simon Hill:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
My interview with Sanjay Rawal, American Documentary Film Director, discusses a range of topics from spirituality, to his movies to the power of the heart and how we can quiet our minds. This episode is one you don’t want to miss if you truly want to better understand the connection between the soul and the body.
Carrie Wilkerson, keynote speaker and author of “The Barefoot Executive,” talks about the importance of finding our “why,” how it changes over time, how important it is in entrepreneurship and being a leader. She also talks in depth about how entrepreneurship may not be for everyone.
Imagine being able to tune your brain to where it’s fully focused and immersed in the zone. This can be achieved via a Flow State. Listen to this episode with me and the Co-Founder of Flow Research Collective Rian Doris and learn how you can do this too.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- THE SECRET TO SALES | Tom Hopkins - February 3, 2020
- FROM PRISON TO WORLD-CHAMPION | Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera - January 27, 2020
- It’s time to talk about young men’s mental health | Melissa Abu-Gazaleh - January 20, 2020