Should you follow passion or money (or both)?
Today, we talk all things plant, business and purpose with incredible entrepreneur Simon Hill. He is the founder of multiple businesses and is actually also one of Chris Hemsworth’s special experts on his health and fitness app. I talk to Simon about his journey from physiotherapist to entrepreneur to his most recent passion project Plant Proof. This guy’s got an incredible mindset with enormous resilience and we discuss how he developed that, as well as parenting with sustainable, healthy eating. For vegetarians, vegans, and anyone who wants to understand how successful businesses run, this one’s for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:05 – How important is pursuing your degree?
- 13:20 – Bridging Eastern and Western Medicine
- 21:05 – How to run multiple businesses at the same time
- 25.38 – Failure, consciousness and guilt about money
- 34:35 – Internal motivation and plant based nutrition
FOLLOW Simon Hill:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.
All entrepreneurs start with a level of naivety that drives them in the early days of business. The couple behind the Bounce Ball empire are no different. I talk to Andy & Paula about the juggle of a successful family and business. This power couple is inspiring. Listen up.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- Leadership according to a 5 year | Noah Rae | Unstoppable BONUS EPISODE - December 25, 2019
- Should you follow passion or money (or both)? | Simon Hill - December 2, 2019
- The Social Media Wrap – 8th November 2019 - November 8, 2019