Should you follow passion or money (or both)?
Today, we talk all things plant, business and purpose with incredible entrepreneur Simon Hill. He is the founder of multiple businesses and is actually also one of Chris Hemsworth’s special experts on his health and fitness app. I talk to Simon about his journey from physiotherapist to entrepreneur to his most recent passion project Plant Proof. This guy’s got an incredible mindset with enormous resilience and we discuss how he developed that, as well as parenting with sustainable, healthy eating. For vegetarians, vegans, and anyone who wants to understand how successful businesses run, this one’s for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:05 – How important is pursuing your degree?
- 13:20 – Bridging Eastern and Western Medicine
- 21:05 – How to run multiple businesses at the same time
- 25.38 – Failure, consciousness and guilt about money
- 34:35 – Internal motivation and plant based nutrition
FOLLOW Simon Hill:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020