Secrets to Success from a Super Woman
Living paycheck to paycheck with unending debt to being named the first ever female Money Expert of the Year in 2015. Seems impossible to some but this week’s guest, Nicole Lapin, made being unstoppable a way of life.
She has authored the New York Times bestseller “Rich Bitch”, “Boss Bitch” and “Becoming Super Woman”, and also teaches financial literacy. In this ep of Unstoppable, we dive deep into Nicole’s path to financial literacy as well as her personal development journey with PTSD. Follow us along through the making of a superwoman!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:09 – Nicole’s journey from childhood to life goal
- 18:50 – The beginning of “Rich Bitch”
- 27:37 – The shift in media and journalism consumption
- 35:35 – Understanding success and perspective while being diagnosed with PTSD
- 43:27 – Dialectical Behavioural Therapy and Horse therapy
- 48:22 – Leadership lessons from horses, dogs and children
- 52:03 – Reparenting yourself and how to have better routines by discovering real balance
- 57:57 – What advice would she give to her younger self?
FOLLOW Nicole Lapin:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.