HIGH PERFORMANCE HACKS FOR ANYONE FROM ATHLETES TO CEOS
From being hospitalised and flat-lining in the emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians & World Champions AND world-leading CEOs, this man knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
Craigs John, the Founder and CEO of NRG2Perform, shares his experience from going from surgery to triathlon and the peak performance secrets he teaches to the best of the best in the world, including working with the Dalai Lama!
Break out of the average day-to-day slug and take the next steps to an Unstoppable life in this episode today.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 00:00 – Introduction to Craig Johns
- 07:20 – Running a Triathlon with a pressing heart condition
- 11:52 – Craig’s worst and toughest Ironman challenge
- 19:38 – Finding your purpose in unexpected situations
- 27:17 – Executive coaching: The 4 fundamentals of performance
- 33:58 – What is high-performance leadership?
- 36:45 – How entrepreneurs can learn from athletes to improve their performance
- 38:32 – Leading with performance: Breaking the CEO code
FOLLOW CRAIG JOHNS
FOLLOW CRAIG JOHNS
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
With more than 20 years of experience in Marketing & Sales, Ricardo Gutierrez has traveled to over 60 countries, 400 cities & 6 continents, helping educate clients all over the world discover their purpose in life, helping them get on track.
This guest delivered one of the most open, honest and refreshing conversations I’ve had in a while on this podcast. Amy Ledin, CEO of the multi-million dollar company ‘Lean Bodies Consulting’ and former U.S Navy bootcamp coach, has been through indescribable pain and adversity in her lifetime.
Roy Cook, entrepreneur at the age of 52, ran his own national marketing company that dealt with the top 50 Blue Chip companies. Just 11 years after he began his journey, he developed a range of principles which led to his retirement soon after starting his own business.
- Why We Should Say NO More | Roy Cook | S2 EP 6 - April 26, 2021
- What War Teaches Us About Our Potential | Harry Moffitt | S2 EP5 - April 20, 2021
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020