HIGH PERFORMANCE HACKS FOR ANYONE FROM ATHLETES TO CEOS
From being hospitalised and flat-lining in the emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians & World Champions AND world-leading CEOs, this man knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
Craigs John, the Founder and CEO of NRG2Perform, shares his experience from going from surgery to triathlon and the peak performance secrets he teaches to the best of the best in the world, including working with the Dalai Lama!
Break out of the average day-to-day slug and take the next steps to an Unstoppable life in this episode today.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 00:00 – Introduction to Craig Johns
- 07:20 – Running a Triathlon with a pressing heart condition
- 11:52 – Craig’s worst and toughest Ironman challenge
- 19:38 – Finding your purpose in unexpected situations
- 27:17 – Executive coaching: The 4 fundamentals of performance
- 33:58 – What is high-performance leadership?
- 36:45 – How entrepreneurs can learn from athletes to improve their performance
- 38:32 – Leading with performance: Breaking the CEO code
FOLLOW CRAIG JOHNS
FOLLOW CRAIG JOHNS
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, I talk to neuroscientist and former hacker, Dr Moran Cerf where he shared with me some of the secrets of our brain. If you’re a marketer, filmmaker, entrepreneur or speaker this is the podcast for you.
After going through a divorce and experiencing a ‘rebirth’ John Kim started his coaching movement, calling himself “The Angry Therapist”. He built a devoted following who loved his authenticity and transparency by sharing his story, something that therapists are not allowed to do.
From professional AFL football to Ayurvedic medicine, Mark has been on a journey of self fulfilment and health.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020