Revealing the truth and busting myths about gangs
In a world that could use with a little more love and acceptance, I am honoured to bring in gang expert Alex Alonso. This man has dedicated his life to study gangs and educate the rest of the world about the truth of gang culture. Hollywood has played a big role in shaping the worlds beliefs of gang members and this inaccurate image is affecting real people every day. Grab your popcorn and an open mind because your old beliefs about gangs are about to be shattered.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:53 – How Hollywood shaped people’s perceptions about Gang culture
- 12:30 – Biggest myths of gangs
- 21:52 – How Gangs organise?
- 28:21 – The history of “The Bloods and the Crips”
- 34:50 – The places where Gangs are born
- 37:00 – Why do people join Gangs?
- 40:19 – The evolution of Gangs
- 43:00 – The main goal of exploring the gang culture
FOLLOW Alex Alonso:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
Discover the journey of this true blue Aussie, Matt Moran, in this episode of Unstoppable and find out the massive leadership lessons he’s gained from his years of hard work and heart work in his multiple award-winning sustainability-focused restaurants.