Revealing the truth and busting myths about gangs
In a world that could use with a little more love and acceptance, I am honoured to bring in gang expert Alex Alonso. This man has dedicated his life to study gangs and educate the rest of the world about the truth of gang culture. Hollywood has played a big role in shaping the worlds beliefs of gang members and this inaccurate image is affecting real people every day. Grab your popcorn and an open mind because your old beliefs about gangs are about to be shattered.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:53 – How Hollywood shaped people’s perceptions about Gang culture
- 12:30 – Biggest myths of gangs
- 21:52 – How Gangs organise?
- 28:21 – The history of “The Bloods and the Crips”
- 34:50 – The places where Gangs are born
- 37:00 – Why do people join Gangs?
- 40:19 – The evolution of Gangs
- 43:00 – The main goal of exploring the gang culture
FOLLOW Alex Alonso:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.