Revealing the truth and busting myths about gangs
In a world that could use with a little more love and acceptance, I am honoured to bring in gang expert Alex Alonso. This man has dedicated his life to study gangs and educate the rest of the world about the truth of gang culture. Hollywood has played a big role in shaping the worlds beliefs of gang members and this inaccurate image is affecting real people every day. Grab your popcorn and an open mind because your old beliefs about gangs are about to be shattered.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:53 – How Hollywood shaped people’s perceptions about Gang culture
- 12:30 – Biggest myths of gangs
- 21:52 – How Gangs organise?
- 28:21 – The history of “The Bloods and the Crips”
- 34:50 – The places where Gangs are born
- 37:00 – Why do people join Gangs?
- 40:19 – The evolution of Gangs
- 43:00 – The main goal of exploring the gang culture
FOLLOW Alex Alonso:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.