THE POWER OF INTUITION
Learning to trust your intuition might be the single greatest challenge and reward of your life. Our intuition plays a much bigger game than we do.
You need to learn to trust it because it’s connected to every form of intelligence that is available in your sphere right now. This week we talk to one of the world’s most experts on intuition, and all things spirituality, Preethaji.
She is a philosopher who has impacted the lives of many across the world. Preetha has taught leaders and at organisations such as TedX, and Oprah Winfrey’s OWN.
She founded The Women’s Movement for the Golden Age in Bangalore, lead seminars for the William Morris Endeavour, as well as the Sun Valley Wellness Festival. In this episode she talks about the power of intuition, the role of intuition in our journey, and even gives me a live healing.
Keep listening for more!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 17:49 Why separateness with the world is a problem
- 18:42 What is a beautiful state and why don’t we all experience this state?
- 21:00 Why do people CHOOSE to suffer and what is the purpose of suffering?
- 27:30 How to slow down in a world that is moving so fast
- 29:25 Meditation, and what it means 39:39 Manifestation and its role
- 58:25 The role of intuition
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.