Overcoming fear and failure by thinking BIGGER
Grant motherf**king Cardone needs no introduction…but if you think you know him, think again. This episode will reveal the multi-layered soul that is Cardone and show you a side of him you’ve probably never seen. Get ready to hear all about Grant’s poverty mindset, his addiction experience, failure, living frugally as a millionaire, Warren Buffet, failure, religion, superheroes, failure, and more failure! This is not one to miss.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:12 – The poverty mindset
- 15:10 – You’re thinking too small!
- 20:51 – How you can 10x your potential
- 31:20 – Addiction is not a disease but a misdirection of gifts
- 36:27 – Sex, relationships, and creation
- 42:28 – The “10x Religion”
- 45:39 – Force + Intelligence = the Key to Success
FOLLOW Grant Cardone:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.