FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. You can check the event venue details HERE
Q. What time does the event start and finish?
A. Registration, start and finish times will all be within your Nail It & Scale It welcome letter. Any questions around not receiving your welcome letter then please email [email protected] or call 1300 537 946 with your query and details and we will get in touch with you.
Q. Will there be WIFI available?
A. Free WIFI will be available at The Star, however it can drop out from time to time.
Q. I have paid for the event but I didn’t get a confirmation email?
A. Some email applications will block our email or send our email to your spam or junk folders. Do a search in your inbox, spam and junk for any emails from “[email protected]”. If you still can’t find it, email [email protected] and the team will send you a copy.
Q. I received two invoices, was I charged twice?
A. Our system will invoice you once if you have paid in full. If you are on a payment plan you will receive an invoice each time a new payment comes out based on your payment plan that has been set up.
Q. What currency is the ticket price?
A. The ticket prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Your bank may charge you a conversion fee in addition to the purchase price.
Q. Is this event for me?
A. Depends on your situation. Yes IF you are either:
- An existing small to medium size business owner looking to grow revenues and profits quickly whilst learning HOW to work less (not a sales spiel, this is what we specialise in).
- A successful business making great money but maybe working too hard, too much and you want to grow the business without sacrificing your life.
- A start-up business that is looking to scale quickly and generate revenues to cover all of your overheads and also be able to create profit so you can pay yourself a wage.
- A business owner who is sick to death of lofty promises from shady business coaches and slick speakers and are looking for tangible and practical content that you can apply instantly.
- A business owner who is working 50+ hrs a week for very little return and you are looking for a way to make more whilst doing less.
- A motivated individual with an IDEA for a business but NO idea on how to execute it to create your dream business.
- A business owner that is having staffing issues when it comes to recruitment or team members not performing at a high level. We create Fast Growth through creating High Performance Cultures.
Q. What if I purchase a ticket but cannot make the event?
What if I can’t make these dates or locations, or the event I want to attend is ‘sold-out’? What are my options?
A. You can transfer from your current event to another one of our future Nail It & Scale It events within our calendar. This will incur a transfer fee (please see our terms and conditions of your contract). Please email [email protected] or call 1300 537 946 with your query and details and we will get in touch with you.
Q. What if I purchase but decide I want a refund?
A. We do not provide refunds on purchases, please refer to the Terms & Conditions of your Nail It & Scale It contract. Exclusions are only applied if the current ticket holder is medically unable to attend. *Medical Certificates must be provided to qualify for a full refund. Email [email protected]
Q. Should I bring my business partner or life partner?
A. Teams that grow together stay together. If you have a business partner or other team members involved in growing your business then bringing them is a MUST. Bringing a significant other helps them get a better understanding about the journey you are on and the support that is sometimes needed. This has the power to transform personal relationships.
Q. I’m just a startup will this help me?
A. Yes. If you are a start up you need more help than anybody and the longer you wait to get it the more time, energy and money you will lose while you “try and work it out”. Don’t kid yourself – get help.
Q. I have been to plenty of events that are nothing more than Multi Speaker pitch fests. What is different about this event?
A. Firstly you will be hearing from one speaker for the entire event. Me. Secondly there will be NO hard selling or pushy sales people. Our motto is give, give, give and give some more. Then if you are interested in doing business with us we can have that conversation then.
Q. What does Kerwin know about my industry or business?
A. I have consulted to 154 different industries in 11 countries around the world and have learned that although many businesses appear different at a surface level in fact ALL businesses have very similar requirements to scale fast. A few similarities just to name a few:
- More clients for less spend on advertising
- More sales from the leads they get ideally in a shorter time frame
- More money spent at every transaction
- More clients coming back spending more money more often
- More clients referring people most likely to want or need to but their services
Q. Why should I listen to you?
A. I have been buying, building and selling businesses for over 15 years and specialise in creating Fast Growth Business and have made in excess of $250M for my clients over the last 7 years alone. For more on me check out my about page here.
Q. What should I bring?
A. Bring a SMILE, a pen, notepad, water bottle and warm layers as the room temperature will fluctuate and at times can be cold. It is the curse of seminar rooms as they have notoriously unreliable temperature control. If you bring a laptop please note that there will be a charging station at the back of the room.
Q. Is there wheelchair access?
A. Wheelchair access will be provided by the venue. Please email [email protected] let us know prior to the event so the team can ensure there is room in the seating area for the wheelchair.
Q. How should I prepare?
A. By emptying your mind of everything you have been taught or told and be open to new ideas that may rattle your beliefs around what is required to build a business fast at the same time working less. You can get a headstart by watching some of The Social Experiment videos.
Q. Will I be able to talk to Kerwin?
A. I do take questions during the event and also make time after the event for ‘selfies’ and a quick chat.
Q. Will the event be recorded?
A. The event is not available as a recording, however it is a condition of entry that you acknowledge and understand that any program or event provided as part of the Business Mastery/Kerwin Rae may be recorded audio visually and in writing and the recording in any format may be used by Business Mastery including for promotional and marketing purposes. You irrevocably authorise Business Mastery to use your voice, materials, name or likeness for their purposes and in future promotional materials, print, online and/or in any other format.