MINDFULNESS OVER MATTER
How can you develop the awareness needed to have a better life and what are the biggest obstacles stopping you from achieving this?
On this weeks Unstoppable podcast, leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher packman joins us to tell the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he has used his skills to over come the odds from cancer to suicide.
Asher is the President of Meditation Australia & the Founder of Warrior Within who is certified HeartMath and is a Wim Hof Method instructor.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 00:00 – Asher’ beginnings & the turning point in his life
- 11:45 – Why events that happen in life are neither good or bad
- 16:06 – Self-awareness and mindfulness to overcome pain
- 18:35 – What is HearthMath?
- 24:08 – How breath work and meditation changed Asher’s life
- 28:44 – The biggest problems Asher solves, especially while working with men
- 35:43 – How to develop awareness & the biggest obstacle people have in achieving a better life
- 39:49 – Raising a child whilst having cancer
FOLLOW ASHER PACKMAN
FOLLOW MEDITATION AUSTRALIA
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020