MINDFULNESS OVER MATTER
How can you develop the awareness needed to have a better life and what are the biggest obstacles stopping you from achieving this?
On this weeks Unstoppable podcast, leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher packman joins us to tell the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he has used his skills to over come the odds from cancer to suicide.
Asher is the President of Meditation Australia & the Founder of Warrior Within who is certified HeartMath and is a Wim Hof Method instructor.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 00:00 – Asher’ beginnings & the turning point in his life
- 11:45 – Why events that happen in life are neither good or bad
- 16:06 – Self-awareness and mindfulness to overcome pain
- 18:35 – What is HearthMath?
- 24:08 – How breath work and meditation changed Asher’s life
- 28:44 – The biggest problems Asher solves, especially while working with men
- 35:43 – How to develop awareness & the biggest obstacle people have in achieving a better life
- 39:49 – Raising a child whilst having cancer
FOLLOW ASHER PACKMAN
FOLLOW MEDITATION AUSTRALIA
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
With more than 20 years of experience in Marketing & Sales, Ricardo Gutierrez has traveled to over 60 countries, 400 cities & 6 continents, helping educate clients all over the world discover their purpose in life, helping them get on track.
This guest delivered one of the most open, honest and refreshing conversations I’ve had in a while on this podcast. Amy Ledin, CEO of the multi-million dollar company ‘Lean Bodies Consulting’ and former U.S Navy bootcamp coach, has been through indescribable pain and adversity in her lifetime.
Roy Cook, entrepreneur at the age of 52, ran his own national marketing company that dealt with the top 50 Blue Chip companies. Just 11 years after he began his journey, he developed a range of principles which led to his retirement soon after starting his own business.
- Why We Should Say NO More | Roy Cook | S2 EP 6 - April 26, 2021
- What War Teaches Us About Our Potential | Harry Moffitt | S2 EP5 - April 20, 2021
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020