DR NAT KRINGOUDIS
MAXIMIZE YOUR SEXUAL HEALTH WITH FERTILITY EXPERT
Becoming a parent was one of the greatest gifts of my life and of many others’ too but most of us take fertility and sexual health for granted.
I brought on Dr Nat Kringoudis Hormone Revolutionist, Doctor of Chinese Medicine, and all round fertility expert to discuss everything from contraceptives, to fertility issues, to the sex talk, and more.
For women and men of all ages, this is a conversation so crucial to understand that could benefit your health in an unexpected way. Check it out!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:54 – How taking hormones & contraceptives affect young women’s health and fertility
- 08:20 – The consequences of not having the sex talk with your kids
- 10:43 – The problem with 14-year-old girls taking the contraceptive pill
- 15:46 – Why are we experiencing generational issues with fertility?
- 21:50 – Is contraception actually needed? And why men should also be aware of women contraception and fertility
- 27:06 – How to talk about contraception, sexuality and fertility with our kids?
- 40:23 – What’s the best way to have these conversations with our kids
FOLLOW DR NAT:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to understand your relationships, emotions, and overall self better, start here with first ever return guest Dr Vanessa Lapointe! Buckle up for another massive episode: EPISODE 100.
Want to set the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership? Explore how you can bring a brighter tomorrow with the CEO of Diversity Council Australia, Lisa Annese today on Unstoppable.
If you want the secret to maximizing your potential in life, achieving peak performance in your work, and expanding your mind’s capacity and creativity, then this is the episode for you.