DR NAT KRINGOUDIS
MAXIMIZE YOUR SEXUAL HEALTH WITH FERTILITY EXPERT
Becoming a parent was one of the greatest gifts of my life and of many others’ too but most of us take fertility and sexual health for granted.
I brought on Dr Nat Kringoudis Hormone Revolutionist, Doctor of Chinese Medicine, and all round fertility expert to discuss everything from contraceptives, to fertility issues, to the sex talk, and more.
For women and men of all ages, this is a conversation so crucial to understand that could benefit your health in an unexpected way. Check it out!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:54 – How taking hormones & contraceptives affect young women’s health and fertility
- 08:20 – The consequences of not having the sex talk with your kids
- 10:43 – The problem with 14-year-old girls taking the contraceptive pill
- 15:46 – Why are we experiencing generational issues with fertility?
- 21:50 – Is contraception actually needed? And why men should also be aware of women contraception and fertility
- 27:06 – How to talk about contraception, sexuality and fertility with our kids?
- 40:23 – What’s the best way to have these conversations with our kids
FOLLOW DR NAT:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Jon Levy is a behavioural scientist best known for his work in influence, human connection, and decision making. Jon specializes in applying the latest research to transform the ways companies approach marketing, sales, consumer engagement, and culture. His clients range from Fortune 500 brands, like Microsoft, Google, AB-InBev, and Samsung, to startups.
In this podcast, Riana and I have a deep conversation about the 10 types of childhood trauma, and how they may be affecting your behaviours and relationships without you knowing it. This episode will leave you reassessing the issues in your life.
In her time as a war journalist for Fox News Digital for over fourteen years, her exclusive and detailed interviews with a range of war victims surrounding the topics of torture, sex slavery, forced child jihadist training and refugees have left her as one of the most authentic, determined and committed journalists in our time.
- Why We Should Say NO More | Roy Cook | S2 EP 6 - April 26, 2021
- What War Teaches Us About Our Potential | Harry Moffitt | S2 EP5 - April 20, 2021
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020