DR NAT KRINGOUDIS
MAXIMIZE YOUR SEXUAL HEALTH WITH FERTILITY EXPERT
Becoming a parent was one of the greatest gifts of my life and of many others’ too but most of us take fertility and sexual health for granted.
I brought on Dr Nat Kringoudis Hormone Revolutionist, Doctor of Chinese Medicine, and all round fertility expert to discuss everything from contraceptives, to fertility issues, to the sex talk, and more.
For women and men of all ages, this is a conversation so crucial to understand that could benefit your health in an unexpected way. Check it out!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:54 – How taking hormones & contraceptives affect young women’s health and fertility
- 08:20 – The consequences of not having the sex talk with your kids
- 10:43 – The problem with 14-year-old girls taking the contraceptive pill
- 15:46 – Why are we experiencing generational issues with fertility?
- 21:50 – Is contraception actually needed? And why men should also be aware of women contraception and fertility
- 27:06 – How to talk about contraception, sexuality and fertility with our kids?
- 40:23 – What’s the best way to have these conversations with our kids
FOLLOW DR NAT:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, I talk to neuroscientist and former hacker, Dr Moran Cerf where he shared with me some of the secrets of our brain. If you’re a marketer, filmmaker, entrepreneur or speaker this is the podcast for you.
After going through a divorce and experiencing a ‘rebirth’ John Kim started his coaching movement, calling himself “The Angry Therapist”. He built a devoted following who loved his authenticity and transparency by sharing his story, something that therapists are not allowed to do.
From professional AFL football to Ayurvedic medicine, Mark has been on a journey of self fulfilment and health.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020