WHY YOUR PURPOSE MATTERS
Do you know what it takes to break down the barriers that are holding you back from success? From failure comes success. If you’re serious about being in business, you’ll know Lisa Messenger’s name.
Dubbed the entrepreneur of entrepreneurs, Lisa is a force to be reckoned with. After founding her own publishing house, she launched The Collective Hub, an entrepreneurial magazine, when everyone was telling her the print industry was dead or dying, and still managed to distribute in 37 countries.
This episode, we talk to the making and breaking of The Collective Hub, and explore how important it is to believe in your purpose, but also when it’s the right time to let go.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 11:43 What does happiness mean?
- 17:00 The beginning of Collective Hub
- 19:00 Collective Hub: From bang to bust
- 25:00 Growing too fast, why being bigger is not better
- 32:00 Money cannot buy you happiness
- 37:16 Lisa’s biggest challenges as an entrepreneur
- 46:51 The importance of finding your purpose
- 59:16 What is next for Lisa?
FOLLOW LISA MESSENGER:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.