Leadership lessons from the CEO of CEOs
In just 5 years as CEO, Marty Moore was able to take CS Energy’s earnings from $18m to $441m, while also implementing long lasting safety and culture changes company wide. You don’t go through something like that without learning a lesson or two… In this episode of Unstoppable, Marty will answer questions you didn’t know you had, and delve deeper into leadership than you ever knew you could. For leaders at any stage of their journey, this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:13 Ego in leadership and it’s correlations between bad leaders
- 17:09 Where to start when building high performance teams?
- 22:09 The psychology around letting people go
- 27:25 Reducing the probability of hiring a bad hire
- 31:47 Unlocking the value of your staff
- 34:04 Dealing with codependent leaders
- 43:18 Developing resilience in leaders
FOLLOW Marty Moore:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
This week on Unstoppable, I talk to one of my earliest mentors who has played a key part in shaping who I am today, Dr John Demartini.
He is a human behavioural specialist, educator and author who has studied nearly 300 academic disciplines in order to maximise human potential and performance in all areas of life.
Why do you think only about 8% of people achieve their New Year’s Resolutions? Learn how you can actually execute smarter to build the stepping stones to a 98% success rate in this week’s episode of Unstoppable.
Would it surprise you to know that good health starts with a good mindset?