Leadership lessons from the CEO of CEOs
In just 5 years as CEO, Marty Moore was able to take CS Energy’s earnings from $18m to $441m, while also implementing long lasting safety and culture changes company wide. You don’t go through something like that without learning a lesson or two… In this episode of Unstoppable, Marty will answer questions you didn’t know you had, and delve deeper into leadership than you ever knew you could. For leaders at any stage of their journey, this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:13 Ego in leadership and it’s correlations between bad leaders
- 17:09 Where to start when building high performance teams?
- 22:09 The psychology around letting people go
- 27:25 Reducing the probability of hiring a bad hire
- 31:47 Unlocking the value of your staff
- 34:04 Dealing with codependent leaders
- 43:18 Developing resilience in leaders
FOLLOW Marty Moore:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode, unstoppable mother of 4 and incredible health and fitness entrepreneur Sophie Guidolin shares how she went from developing gestational diabetes to being a professional IFBB bikini athlete. Sophie describes the differences she experienced during pregnancy being both healthy and unhealthy, as well as how she keeps her kids nourished and happy.
It seems that everyday we hear a hundred different things about the property market. When should you buy? When should you sell? What type of property should I buy? On this episode of Unstoppable, John Fitzgerald, the author of the acclaimed book 7 Steps to Wealth shares his tricks of the property and business trade.