Leadership lessons from the CEO of CEOs
In just 5 years as CEO, Marty Moore was able to take CS Energy’s earnings from $18m to $441m, while also implementing long lasting safety and culture changes company wide. You don’t go through something like that without learning a lesson or two… In this episode of Unstoppable, Marty will answer questions you didn’t know you had, and delve deeper into leadership than you ever knew you could. For leaders at any stage of their journey, this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:13 Ego in leadership and it’s correlations between bad leaders
- 17:09 Where to start when building high performance teams?
- 22:09 The psychology around letting people go
- 27:25 Reducing the probability of hiring a bad hire
- 31:47 Unlocking the value of your staff
- 34:04 Dealing with codependent leaders
- 43:18 Developing resilience in leaders
FOLLOW Marty Moore:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.