Leadership lessons from the CEO of CEOs
In just 5 years as CEO, Marty Moore was able to take CS Energy’s earnings from $18m to $441m, while also implementing long lasting safety and culture changes company wide. You don’t go through something like that without learning a lesson or two… In this episode of Unstoppable, Marty will answer questions you didn’t know you had, and delve deeper into leadership than you ever knew you could. For leaders at any stage of their journey, this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:13 Ego in leadership and it’s correlations between bad leaders
- 17:09 Where to start when building high performance teams?
- 22:09 The psychology around letting people go
- 27:25 Reducing the probability of hiring a bad hire
- 31:47 Unlocking the value of your staff
- 34:04 Dealing with codependent leaders
- 43:18 Developing resilience in leaders
FOLLOW Marty Moore:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This is the unstoppable story of Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera.
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- 15 reasons why your business needs social media! - January 28, 2020
- The Social Media Wrap – 17 January 2020 - January 17, 2020
- Here’s how you can help with the Australian bushfire crisis - January 14, 2020