Leadership lessons from the CEO of CEOs
In just 5 years as CEO, Marty Moore was able to take CS Energy’s earnings from $18m to $441m, while also implementing long lasting safety and culture changes company wide. You don’t go through something like that without learning a lesson or two… In this episode of Unstoppable, Marty will answer questions you didn’t know you had, and delve deeper into leadership than you ever knew you could. For leaders at any stage of their journey, this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:13 Ego in leadership and it’s correlations between bad leaders
- 17:09 Where to start when building high performance teams?
- 22:09 The psychology around letting people go
- 27:25 Reducing the probability of hiring a bad hire
- 31:47 Unlocking the value of your staff
- 34:04 Dealing with codependent leaders
- 43:18 Developing resilience in leaders
FOLLOW Marty Moore:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020