Leadership lessons from combat
There are few people in the world who know high performance like retired Navy SEAL, Jocko Willink. He is the CEO and co-founder of his own leadership development company, Echelon Front, and was the commander in the Battle of Ramadi during the war in Iraq.
In this episode, Jocko delivers vital lessons about leadership, parenting, discipline, and success.
If you’re ready to take your performance to the next level, this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 16:42 Stress: The limiting factor to your success
- 29:25 The transformative power of structure and discipline
- 34:41 The most effective way to discipline your kids
- 47:55 Lessons from death through the eyes of a Navy SEAL
- 56:23 Why there are no bad teams, only bad leaders
- 1:23:18 How leaders build strong teams
FOLLOW Jocko Willink:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, I talk to neuroscientist and former hacker, Dr Moran Cerf where he shared with me some of the secrets of our brain. If you’re a marketer, filmmaker, entrepreneur or speaker this is the podcast for you.
After going through a divorce and experiencing a ‘rebirth’ John Kim started his coaching movement, calling himself “The Angry Therapist”. He built a devoted following who loved his authenticity and transparency by sharing his story, something that therapists are not allowed to do.
From professional AFL football to Ayurvedic medicine, Mark has been on a journey of self fulfilment and health.