Leadership lessons from combat
There are few people in the world who know high performance like retired Navy SEAL, Jocko Willink. He is the CEO and co-founder of his own leadership development company, Echelon Front, and was the commander in the Battle of Ramadi during the war in Iraq.
In this episode, Jocko delivers vital lessons about leadership, parenting, discipline, and success.
If you’re ready to take your performance to the next level, this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 16:42 Stress: The limiting factor to your success
- 29:25 The transformative power of structure and discipline
- 34:41 The most effective way to discipline your kids
- 47:55 Lessons from death through the eyes of a Navy SEAL
- 56:23 Why there are no bad teams, only bad leaders
- 1:23:18 How leaders build strong teams
FOLLOW Jocko Willink:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This is the unstoppable story of Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera.
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.