Leadership lessons from combat
There are few people in the world who know high performance like retired Navy SEAL, Jocko Willink. He is the CEO and co-founder of his own leadership development company, Echelon Front, and was the commander in the Battle of Ramadi during the war in Iraq.
In this episode, Jocko delivers vital lessons about leadership, parenting, discipline, and success.
If you’re ready to take your performance to the next level, this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 16:42 Stress: The limiting factor to your success
- 29:25 The transformative power of structure and discipline
- 34:41 The most effective way to discipline your kids
- 47:55 Lessons from death through the eyes of a Navy SEAL
- 56:23 Why there are no bad teams, only bad leaders
- 1:23:18 How leaders build strong teams
FOLLOW Jocko Willink:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
On this episode of Unstoppable we unravel Hattie’s mental health and fitness journey to becoming a world champion against all odds. This story shows, truly nothing is impossible.
On this episode of Unstoppable, I chat with one of Australia’s most in-demand sex educators, Dr. Nikki Goldstein. We dive deep into something that affect us all; sex, love and relationships.