Leadership lessons from combat
There are few people in the world who know high performance like retired Navy SEAL, Jocko Willink. He is the CEO and co-founder of his own leadership development company, Echelon Front, and was the commander in the Battle of Ramadi during the war in Iraq.
In this episode, Jocko delivers vital lessons about leadership, parenting, discipline, and success.
If you’re ready to take your performance to the next level, this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 16:42 Stress: The limiting factor to your success
- 29:25 The transformative power of structure and discipline
- 34:41 The most effective way to discipline your kids
- 47:55 Lessons from death through the eyes of a Navy SEAL
- 56:23 Why there are no bad teams, only bad leaders
- 1:23:18 How leaders build strong teams
FOLLOW Jocko Willink:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.