Leadership lessons from combat
There are few people in the world who know high performance like retired Navy SEAL, Jocko Willink. He is the CEO and co-founder of his own leadership development company, Echelon Front, and was the commander in the Battle of Ramadi during the war in Iraq.
In this episode, Jocko delivers vital lessons about leadership, parenting, discipline, and success.
If you’re ready to take your performance to the next level, this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 16:42 Stress: The limiting factor to your success
- 29:25 The transformative power of structure and discipline
- 34:41 The most effective way to discipline your kids
- 47:55 Lessons from death through the eyes of a Navy SEAL
- 56:23 Why there are no bad teams, only bad leaders
- 1:23:18 How leaders build strong teams
FOLLOW Jocko Willink:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.