Leadership according to a 5 year
This week the light of my life AKA my son Noah stops by the studio for an in depth interview about life, food, music, leadership and even the environment. Noah, this is a gift for the future you. Oh and for the first time ever on the podcast we finish with a dance party.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 2:31 – What do you want to be when you grow up?
- 3:03 – If you can be anything in the whole wide world what would you be?
- 3:20 – What’s the message you want to spread when you talk to other kids?
- 4:41 – What’s a leader for you?
- 5:35 – Do you consider yourself a good leader?
- 6:05 – Is it true that you’re one of the best negotiators in the world?
- 7:12 – Is the environment important to you?
- 8:15 – How does it feel to be 5 year old and speak in big stages all around the world?
- 9:29 – Do you see yourself being on stage when you grow up?
- 9:40 – When you think about your dad what’s the first thing that comes to your mind?
- 11:20 – Do you like to train with your Dad?
- 13:39 – What’s your favorite food?
- 14:04 – If the world was made of ice cream what would you do?
- 14:37 – Do you want to be a real leader when you grow up?
- 16 :56 What’s your favorite song?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, I talk to neuroscientist and former hacker, Dr Moran Cerf where he shared with me some of the secrets of our brain. If you’re a marketer, filmmaker, entrepreneur or speaker this is the podcast for you.
After going through a divorce and experiencing a ‘rebirth’ John Kim started his coaching movement, calling himself “The Angry Therapist”. He built a devoted following who loved his authenticity and transparency by sharing his story, something that therapists are not allowed to do.
From professional AFL football to Ayurvedic medicine, Mark has been on a journey of self fulfilment and health.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020