Keeping up with an ever-changing world
With Salim Ismail
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
Salim founded ExO Works in 2016, to help transform global business by catapulting organizations into the world of exponential thinking. He is currently also building Singularity University (SU) and has been since 2010, initially as its founding Executive Director, but currently as its Global Ambassador. Travelling extensively to give more than 150 talks a year to audiences all over the world, Salim addresses topics including breakthrough technologies and their impact on a variety of industries.
Salim’s knowledge on exponential growth gives him incredible intuition into the direction our economy is headed. This episode of Unstoppable will provide you with top-quality information about our society post COVID, and how you can ensure financial stability in your life regardless of our economy’s condition.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:00 How did Salim build his connections?
- 03:00 Where did Salim discover flow in his career?
- 04:00 Did your career flow feel chaotic or a part of an order?
- 10:00 What about leadership do you think needs to shift globally?
- 13:00 Salim on democracy & Universal Basic Income (UBI)
- 16:00 Are we heading towards UBI?
- 18:00 Is there going to be a market crash?
- 21:00 What is the long-term game of finance companies sucking wealth out of companies?
- 23:00 What do you see happening when a market crash happens?
- 27:00 Why Salim disagrees with the viewpoint that humans are a virus
- 31:00 How would you prepare for what’s coming?
- 34:00 Covid as a spiritual gift to humanity
- 37:00 How can we ensure businesses can survive such a rapid change?
- 39:00 What does the next wave of education look like?
- 42:00 What are you investing in now?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.