Keeping up with an ever-changing world
With Salim Ismail
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
Salim founded ExO Works in 2016, to help transform global business by catapulting organizations into the world of exponential thinking. He is currently also building Singularity University (SU) and has been since 2010, initially as its founding Executive Director, but currently as its Global Ambassador. Travelling extensively to give more than 150 talks a year to audiences all over the world, Salim addresses topics including breakthrough technologies and their impact on a variety of industries.
Salim’s knowledge on exponential growth gives him incredible intuition into the direction our economy is headed. This episode of Unstoppable will provide you with top-quality information about our society post COVID, and how you can ensure financial stability in your life regardless of our economy’s condition.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:00 How did Salim build his connections?
- 03:00 Where did Salim discover flow in his career?
- 04:00 Did your career flow feel chaotic or a part of an order?
- 10:00 What about leadership do you think needs to shift globally?
- 13:00 Salim on democracy & Universal Basic Income (UBI)
- 16:00 Are we heading towards UBI?
- 18:00 Is there going to be a market crash?
- 21:00 What is the long-term game of finance companies sucking wealth out of companies?
- 23:00 What do you see happening when a market crash happens?
- 27:00 Why Salim disagrees with the viewpoint that humans are a virus
- 31:00 How would you prepare for what’s coming?
- 34:00 Covid as a spiritual gift to humanity
- 37:00 How can we ensure businesses can survive such a rapid change?
- 39:00 What does the next wave of education look like?
- 42:00 What are you investing in now?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Jon Levy is a behavioural scientist best known for his work in influence, human connection, and decision making. Jon specializes in applying the latest research to transform the ways companies approach marketing, sales, consumer engagement, and culture. His clients range from Fortune 500 brands, like Microsoft, Google, AB-InBev, and Samsung, to startups.
In this podcast, Riana and I have a deep conversation about the 10 types of childhood trauma, and how they may be affecting your behaviours and relationships without you knowing it. This episode will leave you reassessing the issues in your life.
In her time as a war journalist for Fox News Digital for over fourteen years, her exclusive and detailed interviews with a range of war victims surrounding the topics of torture, sex slavery, forced child jihadist training and refugees have left her as one of the most authentic, determined and committed journalists in our time.