Is this the cure for cancer?
Disease and cancer are unfortunately on the rise in the modern world. I explore with this week’s guest, Elissa Goodman a Holistic Nutritionist and cancer survivor, the most common roots of all diseases, how to overcome health issues, general rules of cleansing your body, how fasting works, and how I used to use food as my therapy. If you truly want to live a long, healthy and happy life, this is one of the most incredible podcasts we’ve ever recorded on health. Check it out.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:09 – What it’s like being diagnosed with cancer
- 22:29 – The root of most diseases is likely from your childhood?!
- 27:21 – How not managing stress could kill you
- 37:25 – Rules for cleansing and de-stressing
- 41:15 – Should you be fasting?
- 51:26 – Food as therapy and the importance (or not) of supplements
FOLLOW Elissa Goodman?:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This is the unstoppable story of Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera.
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.