Is this the cure for cancer?
Disease and cancer are unfortunately on the rise in the modern world. I explore with this week’s guest, Elissa Goodman a Holistic Nutritionist and cancer survivor, the most common roots of all diseases, how to overcome health issues, general rules of cleansing your body, how fasting works, and how I used to use food as my therapy. If you truly want to live a long, healthy and happy life, this is one of the most incredible podcasts we’ve ever recorded on health. Check it out.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 4:09 – What it’s like being diagnosed with cancer
- 22:29 – The root of most diseases is likely from your childhood?!
- 27:21 – How not managing stress could kill you
- 37:25 – Rules for cleansing and de-stressing
- 41:15 – Should you be fasting?
- 51:26 – Food as therapy and the importance (or not) of supplements
FOLLOW Elissa Goodman?:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.