Is health one size fits all?
In this episode of Unstoppable, we bust a few fitness myths as Jenna and Kerwin get nerdy about what to eat and when to workout, and find out how Jenna is planning on moving her entire life on the road while also running her fitness business.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:35 Jenna talks about her time as an Australian Ninja Warrior with a glute tear
- 14:06 How a strong mind creates a strong body
- 24:45 Kerwin talks about his history with body building
- 26:30 Jenna’s secrets to maintaining her discipline all year round
- 28:30 Busting common fitness myths
- 29:30 When is the right time to eat carbs?
FOLLOW Jenna Douros:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.