Is health one size fits all?
In this episode of Unstoppable, we bust a few fitness myths as Jenna and Kerwin get nerdy about what to eat and when to workout, and find out how Jenna is planning on moving her entire life on the road while also running her fitness business.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:35 Jenna talks about her time as an Australian Ninja Warrior with a glute tear
- 14:06 How a strong mind creates a strong body
- 24:45 Kerwin talks about his history with body building
- 26:30 Jenna’s secrets to maintaining her discipline all year round
- 28:30 Busting common fitness myths
- 29:30 When is the right time to eat carbs?
FOLLOW Jenna Douros:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.