Is health one size fits all?
In this episode of Unstoppable, we bust a few fitness myths as Jenna and Kerwin get nerdy about what to eat and when to workout, and find out how Jenna is planning on moving her entire life on the road while also running her fitness business.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:35 Jenna talks about her time as an Australian Ninja Warrior with a glute tear
- 14:06 How a strong mind creates a strong body
- 24:45 Kerwin talks about his history with body building
- 26:30 Jenna’s secrets to maintaining her discipline all year round
- 28:30 Busting common fitness myths
- 29:30 When is the right time to eat carbs?
FOLLOW Jenna Douros:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.
All entrepreneurs start with a level of naivety that drives them in the early days of business. The couple behind the Bounce Ball empire are no different. I talk to Andy & Paula about the juggle of a successful family and business. This power couple is inspiring. Listen up.