Is health one size fits all?
In this episode of Unstoppable, we bust a few fitness myths as Jenna and Kerwin get nerdy about what to eat and when to workout, and find out how Jenna is planning on moving her entire life on the road while also running her fitness business.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3:35 Jenna talks about her time as an Australian Ninja Warrior with a glute tear
- 14:06 How a strong mind creates a strong body
- 24:45 Kerwin talks about his history with body building
- 26:30 Jenna’s secrets to maintaining her discipline all year round
- 28:30 Busting common fitness myths
- 29:30 When is the right time to eat carbs?
FOLLOW Jenna Douros:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
Discover the journey of this true blue Aussie, Matt Moran, in this episode of Unstoppable and find out the massive leadership lessons he’s gained from his years of hard work and heart work in his multiple award-winning sustainability-focused restaurants.