Influencers – How to find the right fit
On this episode of Unstoppable, get the low down on influencer marketing from someone who’s been in the business for over a decade. Founder of influencer agency The Right Fit, and modelling agency WINK Models, Taryn Williams is not only an expert in influencer marketing, she also has a brilliant business mind.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:55 The importance of investing in culture and how to do this from outside the office
- 19:07 The influencer low down – who they are, and how to get the most impact
- 29:52 What you need to know before developing your influencer strategy
- 35:12 How to run 2 successful businesses
- 47:08 Recruitment lessons in hiring and how to identify high performers
FOLLOW Taryn Williams:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
Discover the journey of this true blue Aussie, Matt Moran, in this episode of Unstoppable and find out the massive leadership lessons he’s gained from his years of hard work and heart work in his multiple award-winning sustainability-focused restaurants.