Influencers – How to find the right fit
On this episode of Unstoppable, get the low down on influencer marketing from someone who’s been in the business for over a decade. Founder of influencer agency The Right Fit, and modelling agency WINK Models, Taryn Williams is not only an expert in influencer marketing, she also has a brilliant business mind.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:55 The importance of investing in culture and how to do this from outside the office
- 19:07 The influencer low down – who they are, and how to get the most impact
- 29:52 What you need to know before developing your influencer strategy
- 35:12 How to run 2 successful businesses
- 47:08 Recruitment lessons in hiring and how to identify high performers
FOLLOW Taryn Williams:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.