Influencers – How to find the right fit
On this episode of Unstoppable, get the low down on influencer marketing from someone who’s been in the business for over a decade. Founder of influencer agency The Right Fit, and modelling agency WINK Models, Taryn Williams is not only an expert in influencer marketing, she also has a brilliant business mind.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:55 The importance of investing in culture and how to do this from outside the office
- 19:07 The influencer low down – who they are, and how to get the most impact
- 29:52 What you need to know before developing your influencer strategy
- 35:12 How to run 2 successful businesses
- 47:08 Recruitment lessons in hiring and how to identify high performers
FOLLOW Taryn Williams:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.