Influencers – How to find the right fit
On this episode of Unstoppable, get the low down on influencer marketing from someone who’s been in the business for over a decade. Founder of influencer agency The Right Fit, and modelling agency WINK Models, Taryn Williams is not only an expert in influencer marketing, she also has a brilliant business mind.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 9:55 The importance of investing in culture and how to do this from outside the office
- 19:07 The influencer low down – who they are, and how to get the most impact
- 29:52 What you need to know before developing your influencer strategy
- 35:12 How to run 2 successful businesses
- 47:08 Recruitment lessons in hiring and how to identify high performers
FOLLOW Taryn Williams:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Can you imagine the experience of being kidnapped as a kid, live as a criminal, drug addict, to then find your purpose and become a threefold world champion? This is the unstoppable story of Chris ‘Tatted Strength’ Luera.
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.