Improve your life by understanding what you’re eating
Do you know if you’re poisoning your kids? Monica Meldrum, founder and CEO of Whole Kids an Australian-owned organic food company, comes on this week’s ep of Unstoppable to discuss the importance of understanding what’s in our food and “unjunking” our lifestyle. In fact, the entire foundation of Whole Kids is in creating a happier, healthier world for kids and Monica lets us know her unique journey in finding this purpose – her ‘why’. We also talk about handling the constant battle as the mouse in a lion’s industry, and how she manages business with a husband in the business as well as 2 young kids. So, if you want to impact the world but don’t know how yet, this is one not to miss.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 2:43 – The happiest place in the world
- 13:21 – Why focusing on Purpose matters in the hard times
- 27:28 – Being the “Mouse That Roars”
- 34:13 – How to affect change in your family and the world46:58 – How social media is changing the game
FOLLOW Monica Meldrum:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020