Improve your life by understanding what you’re eating
Do you know if you’re poisoning your kids? Monica Meldrum, founder and CEO of Whole Kids an Australian-owned organic food company, comes on this week’s ep of Unstoppable to discuss the importance of understanding what’s in our food and “unjunking” our lifestyle. In fact, the entire foundation of Whole Kids is in creating a happier, healthier world for kids and Monica lets us know her unique journey in finding this purpose – her ‘why’. We also talk about handling the constant battle as the mouse in a lion’s industry, and how she manages business with a husband in the business as well as 2 young kids. So, if you want to impact the world but don’t know how yet, this is one not to miss.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 2:43 – The happiest place in the world
- 13:21 – Why focusing on Purpose matters in the hard times
- 27:28 – Being the “Mouse That Roars”
- 34:13 – How to affect change in your family and the world46:58 – How social media is changing the game
FOLLOW Monica Meldrum:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Young men today face a very real problem, mental health and the stigma surrounding it. For anyone with a young man in their life who needs support, you need to start having this conversation. Find out how with myself and my guest of this week, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh, Top Blokes Foundation Founder and CEO.
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- The Social Media Wrap – 17 January 2020 - January 17, 2020
- Here’s how you can help with the Australian bushfire crisis - January 14, 2020
- The Social Media Wrap – 10th January 2020 - January 10, 2020