Improve your life by understanding what you’re eating
Do you know if you’re poisoning your kids? Monica Meldrum, founder and CEO of Whole Kids an Australian-owned organic food company, comes on this week’s ep of Unstoppable to discuss the importance of understanding what’s in our food and “unjunking” our lifestyle. In fact, the entire foundation of Whole Kids is in creating a happier, healthier world for kids and Monica lets us know her unique journey in finding this purpose – her ‘why’. We also talk about handling the constant battle as the mouse in a lion’s industry, and how she manages business with a husband in the business as well as 2 young kids. So, if you want to impact the world but don’t know how yet, this is one not to miss.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 2:43 – The happiest place in the world
- 13:21 – Why focusing on Purpose matters in the hard times
- 27:28 – Being the “Mouse That Roars”
- 34:13 – How to affect change in your family and the world46:58 – How social media is changing the game
FOLLOW Monica Meldrum:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.
- The Art of Listening from a World-Class Manager | Adam Mendler | S2 EP 4 - April 13, 2021
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020