We have got celebrity chef and founder of Rockpool Dining Group, Neil Perry on this week on Unstoppable. Rockpool is the recipient of many awards including voted one of the World’s 50 Best Restaurants and Neil is here to share with us his journey to becoming one of Australia’s most influential chefs.
If you’ve ever wanted to find the secrets to becoming one of the best in the world, learn how to turn a 20-year failure into an overnight success, AND find out how to thrive as a business owner post-COVID-19, this is a must-watch!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:03 – Neil Perry’s journey to opening a restaurant in the ’80s
- 21:33 – Innovating in the hospitality industry during a pandemic
- 28:08 – How to thrive post-COVID-19 as a business owner
- 41:46 – The importance of calm temperament as a leader
- 54:20 – Best food questions for world-renowned celebrity chef Neil Perry
- 58:03 – The best piece of advice Neil has ever received
FOLLOW NEIL PERRY:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I had the opportunity to speak with Steven Kotler, the Executive Director of Flow Research Creative, a business which looks to help individuals accomplish their most ambitious professional goals by unlocking their peak possible human performance.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020