We have got celebrity chef and founder of Rockpool Dining Group, Neil Perry on this week on Unstoppable. Rockpool is the recipient of many awards including voted one of the World’s 50 Best Restaurants and Neil is here to share with us his journey to becoming one of Australia’s most influential chefs.
If you’ve ever wanted to find the secrets to becoming one of the best in the world, learn how to turn a 20-year failure into an overnight success, AND find out how to thrive as a business owner post-COVID-19, this is a must-watch!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:03 – Neil Perry’s journey to opening a restaurant in the ’80s
- 21:33 – Innovating in the hospitality industry during a pandemic
- 28:08 – How to thrive post-COVID-19 as a business owner
- 41:46 – The importance of calm temperament as a leader
- 54:20 – Best food questions for world-renowned celebrity chef Neil Perry
- 58:03 – The best piece of advice Neil has ever received
FOLLOW NEIL PERRY:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this episode of Unstoppable, I talk to neuroscientist and former hacker, Dr Moran Cerf where he shared with me some of the secrets of our brain. If you’re a marketer, filmmaker, entrepreneur or speaker this is the podcast for you.
After going through a divorce and experiencing a ‘rebirth’ John Kim started his coaching movement, calling himself “The Angry Therapist”. He built a devoted following who loved his authenticity and transparency by sharing his story, something that therapists are not allowed to do.
From professional AFL football to Ayurvedic medicine, Mark has been on a journey of self fulfilment and health.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020