We have got celebrity chef and founder of Rockpool Dining Group, Neil Perry on this week on Unstoppable. Rockpool is the recipient of many awards including voted one of the World’s 50 Best Restaurants and Neil is here to share with us his journey to becoming one of Australia’s most influential chefs.
If you’ve ever wanted to find the secrets to becoming one of the best in the world, learn how to turn a 20-year failure into an overnight success, AND find out how to thrive as a business owner post-COVID-19, this is a must-watch!
In this episode, you will learn:
- 03:03 – Neil Perry’s journey to opening a restaurant in the ’80s
- 21:33 – Innovating in the hospitality industry during a pandemic
- 28:08 – How to thrive post-COVID-19 as a business owner
- 41:46 – The importance of calm temperament as a leader
- 54:20 – Best food questions for world-renowned celebrity chef Neil Perry
- 58:03 – The best piece of advice Neil has ever received
FOLLOW NEIL PERRY:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want to understand your relationships, emotions, and overall self better, start here with first ever return guest Dr Vanessa Lapointe! Buckle up for another massive episode: EPISODE 100.
Want to set the example of equality, diversity and positivity through conscious leadership? Explore how you can bring a brighter tomorrow with the CEO of Diversity Council Australia, Lisa Annese today on Unstoppable.
If you want the secret to maximizing your potential in life, achieving peak performance in your work, and expanding your mind’s capacity and creativity, then this is the episode for you.