How to tell your brand story
Personally I’ve had a love hate relationship with PR. With an abundance of options available to us as business owners to tell our brand story, it’s no secret that I prefer Facebook advertising. In this episode I quiz PR queen Sarah Cichy on if public relations is right for all businesses, if business owners can do it without an agent, and we even get into the great legalisation debate. Will my mind be changed for good?
In this episode, you will learn:
- 7:00 Is my business ready for PR?
- 10:59 Social media v PR – Is it one or the other?
- 21:18 How to pick an agency
- 27:05 The emerging market around cannabis legalisation
- 32:40 The great legalisation debate
FOLLOW Sarah Cichy:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you want an insight into the brain behind 60,000+ interviews, including 7 US presidents, throughout his 62 years in the broadcasting business, you’ve come to the right place. Larry King is a confirmed legend and it is my honour to present him to you on Unstoppable.
All entrepreneurs start with a level of naivety that drives them in the early days of business. The couple behind the Bounce Ball empire are no different. I talk to Andy & Paula about the juggle of a successful family and business. This power couple is inspiring. Listen up.
Latest posts by Kerwin Rae (see all)
- The Social Media Wrap – 17 January 2020 - January 17, 2020
- Here’s how you can help with the Australian bushfire crisis - January 14, 2020
- The Social Media Wrap – 10th January 2020 - January 10, 2020