How to tell your brand story
Personally I’ve had a love hate relationship with PR. With an abundance of options available to us as business owners to tell our brand story, it’s no secret that I prefer Facebook advertising. In this episode I quiz PR queen Sarah Cichy on if public relations is right for all businesses, if business owners can do it without an agent, and we even get into the great legalisation debate. Will my mind be changed for good?
In this episode, you will learn:
- 7:00 Is my business ready for PR?
- 10:59 Social media v PR – Is it one or the other?
- 21:18 How to pick an agency
- 27:05 The emerging market around cannabis legalisation
- 32:40 The great legalisation debate
FOLLOW Sarah Cichy:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020
- How to produce tasty meat without killing animals | Michael Fox | Unstoppable #112 - September 28, 2020