How to tell your brand story
Personally I’ve had a love hate relationship with PR. With an abundance of options available to us as business owners to tell our brand story, it’s no secret that I prefer Facebook advertising. In this episode I quiz PR queen Sarah Cichy on if public relations is right for all businesses, if business owners can do it without an agent, and we even get into the great legalisation debate. Will my mind be changed for good?
In this episode, you will learn:
- 7:00 Is my business ready for PR?
- 10:59 Social media v PR – Is it one or the other?
- 21:18 How to pick an agency
- 27:05 The emerging market around cannabis legalisation
- 32:40 The great legalisation debate
FOLLOW Sarah Cichy:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
- The Art of Listening from a World-Class Manager | Adam Mendler | S2 EP 4 - April 13, 2021
- The hidden power of mushrooms | Julian Mitchell | Unstoppable #114 - October 13, 2020
- From the navy to the business world | Anthony Richardson | Unstoppable #113 - October 5, 2020