How to stop suffering and access freedom
This Unstoppable episode has it all; Mind-altering concepts, science, humour and potentially the single most profound moment captured live on the podcast so far. My burning red eyes lead to Peter Crone doing a healing. Peter is the mind architect, who helps world-class entertainers, professional athletes, and global organizations access higher levels of performance. He is a writer, speaker and thought leader in human potential. If you want to remove suffering from your life, feel internal peace and access freedom- this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:25 – The story of the most pivotal moment in Peter’s life
- 20:16 – How to access hindsight quicker and stop suffering
- 39:20 – How to use your intuition (and what prevents people from using it)
- 51:00 – A brief explanation of what Ayurveda is
- 52:40 – THE MOST EPIC MOMENT IN UNSTOPPABLE HISTORY (Kerwin’s red eyes)
- 57:00 – How Kerwin’s red eyes are connected to his childhood
FOLLOW Peter Crone :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020