How to stop suffering and access freedom
This Unstoppable episode has it all; Mind-altering concepts, science, humour and potentially the single most profound moment captured live on the podcast so far. My burning red eyes lead to Peter Crone doing a healing. Peter is the mind architect, who helps world-class entertainers, professional athletes, and global organizations access higher levels of performance. He is a writer, speaker and thought leader in human potential. If you want to remove suffering from your life, feel internal peace and access freedom- this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:25 – The story of the most pivotal moment in Peter’s life
- 20:16 – How to access hindsight quicker and stop suffering
- 39:20 – How to use your intuition (and what prevents people from using it)
- 51:00 – A brief explanation of what Ayurveda is
- 52:40 – THE MOST EPIC MOMENT IN UNSTOPPABLE HISTORY (Kerwin’s red eyes)
- 57:00 – How Kerwin’s red eyes are connected to his childhood
FOLLOW Peter Crone :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.
Discover the journey of this true blue Aussie, Matt Moran, in this episode of Unstoppable and find out the massive leadership lessons he’s gained from his years of hard work and heart work in his multiple award-winning sustainability-focused restaurants.
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020
- The habits and lessons of a successful woman | Michelle Battersby | Unstoppable #103 - July 27, 2020
- World-renowned chef’s top leadership & entrepreneurship lessons | Matt Moran | Unstoppable #102 - July 20, 2020