How to stop suffering and access freedom
This Unstoppable episode has it all; Mind-altering concepts, science, humour and potentially the single most profound moment captured live on the podcast so far. My burning red eyes lead to Peter Crone doing a healing. Peter is the mind architect, who helps world-class entertainers, professional athletes, and global organizations access higher levels of performance. He is a writer, speaker and thought leader in human potential. If you want to remove suffering from your life, feel internal peace and access freedom- this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:25 – The story of the most pivotal moment in Peter’s life
- 20:16 – How to access hindsight quicker and stop suffering
- 39:20 – How to use your intuition (and what prevents people from using it)
- 51:00 – A brief explanation of what Ayurveda is
- 52:40 – THE MOST EPIC MOMENT IN UNSTOPPABLE HISTORY (Kerwin’s red eyes)
- 57:00 – How Kerwin’s red eyes are connected to his childhood
FOLLOW Peter Crone :
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Anthony ‘Harry’ Moffitt, after almost 30 years, recently retired from the Australian Defence Force in the Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment as a Team Commander and Team Specialist. Following his service, Harry is now a registered psychologist and author of Eleven Bats, a book sharing the powerful lessons he has learned in his lifetime.
CEO of ‘The Veloz Group’ and Co-Founder of countless successful businesses in various industries such as Beverly Hills Chairs, Custom Tobacco & Veloz Solutions, Adam Mendler is no stranger to the high pressure environment that comes with business management.
In this podcast episode, I was lucky enough to be able to speak with award-winning author, strategist and Co-Founder of ExO Works, Salim Ismail.
- How to be indistractible | Nir Eyal | Unstoppable #106 - August 17, 2020
- Mindfulness over matter | Asher Packman | Unstoppable #105 - August 10, 2020
- High performance hacks for anyone from athletes to CEOs | Craig Johns | Unstoppable #104 - August 3, 2020