How to save your business from extinction
Do you know where your market will be in five years time? Do you plan on evolving with it or are you hoping that technological advancements won’t affect your business model? Well I have some news for you..
On this episode of Unstoppable, I sit down with CEO of W3 Digital, certified experience economy expert columnist for BRW and Marketing Mag to discuss the digital and technological transformations within the market, and the importance of evolving your business with the market rather than waiting until it’s too late.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:59 How to analyse your digital experience as a business owner
- 12:34 Social media’s role in the digital experience
- 16:23 What will happen with the emergence of consumer data
- 22:46 Artificial intelligence: what is it and when should businesses start using it?
- 36:47 The biggest mistakes business owners are currently making right now
FOLLOW Mark Cameron:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Julian is the CEO of Life Cykel, an evolutionary focused mycelium biotechnology company, whose mission is to enable people and the environment to grow healthier with mushrooms.
Anthony’s journey as an entrepreneur is a must-listen for anyone looking to build a company through creative problem-solving.
In this episode of Unstoppable, I speak to Michael Fox, CEO of Fable Food Co, a company that provides meat alternatives that taste exactly like meat, but without harming animals.