How to save your business from extinction
Do you know where your market will be in five years time? Do you plan on evolving with it or are you hoping that technological advancements won’t affect your business model? Well I have some news for you..
On this episode of Unstoppable, I sit down with CEO of W3 Digital, certified experience economy expert columnist for BRW and Marketing Mag to discuss the digital and technological transformations within the market, and the importance of evolving your business with the market rather than waiting until it’s too late.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 10:59 How to analyse your digital experience as a business owner
- 12:34 Social media’s role in the digital experience
- 16:23 What will happen with the emergence of consumer data
- 22:46 Artificial intelligence: what is it and when should businesses start using it?
- 36:47 The biggest mistakes business owners are currently making right now
FOLLOW Mark Cameron:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Leading mindset coach & meditation guide Asher Packman tells the heart wrenching story that changed his life forever and how he overcame the odds from cancer to suicide.
From flat-lining in an emergency room to competing in 4 World Triathlon Championships to coaching 100+ Olympians and world-leading CEOs, Craig Johns knows what it means to live an Unstoppable life.
If you want to learn the secrets to discipline, confidence, and leadership within your own journey to success, hear the lessons and experiences Michelle Battersby has gained with her success on Unstoppable today.